Our valued sponsor

Most Creative Ways to Spend Cryptos?

Travel to Switzerland, lot's of stuff can be bought with cryptos. and getting out of Switzerland later is no problem, there is almost no checks there... Now you would be able to buy expensive watches, diamonds and stuff like this.

Lots of good ideas inside mentor group at the below link... you get it all spoon feed here:
I'd have to disagree.

Switzerland has massively clamped down since the beginning of the Ukraine war in respect of SOW and Reporting.

Let's say I have $500K in Crypto.

What creative and useful ways to spend Crypto are out there, worldwide that are not reported back to your home country?
(I'm a dual citizen if that helps).

Other than buying properties and buying Metals.
why would you have that problem in panama?
Its easy to buy all kind of things there and the place doesnt care at all.

Reactions: donna4
Best bang for your buck for sure :cool:

Where do you currently live?
Are you ok with relocating for couple of year somewhere else?

What passports do you hold?
What's your end goal (get cash, invest in something else etc)?
I live in Canada, I hold Canadian and Spanish Citizenships.

My girlfriend only has Canadian and British Citizenship so living in Europe would require some extra Visa processing steps.
my son is the luckiest one with 3x strong passports.

I want to relocate ASAP. I need to pay the least amount of taxes while maintaining a high quality of life.
it seems like some countries in Europe and Singapore are the only options. Everything else is either super high tax or s**t hole impossible to live in.

Let's say I have $500K in Crypto.

What creative and useful ways to spend Crypto are out there, worldwide that are not reported back to your home country?
(I'm a dual citizen if that helps).

Other than buying properties and buying Metals.
What do you want to buy?

If you are serious and want to purchase expensive Swiss watches with crypto let me know. No SOW and no SOF. No KYC. No questions asked! You don't even have to give your name.
Certificates of authenticity and appraisal are also issued (obligatory to ensure authenticity) and they can be done at an accredited watch appraisal or where you want them done. Buyers usually choose this place: Koller Auktionen AG, Zurich, Switzerland

This is neither creative nor useful. In fact, it’s hard to find a creative and useful way to spend any kind of money.
Well, if he goes to try to use the crypto directly with Patek Philippe or others, they are going to ask questions and vet him.
Anyway, this is the best I can do for anyone. The other is just shipping products from China. Other than that, would be to take an adventure outside my circle of competence, and that never ends well. rof/%

Switzerland has massively clamped down since the beginning of the Ukraine war in respect of SOW and Reporting.
True, but if you deal with the "regular folks", nothing gets reported. I usually sell stuff to people in CH and I don't report or vet them. If it's crypto, I can do it 100%. I have a way to offramp that I can't share and that's why I do it myself.

Last edited:
Can you provide more information about Panama? Is Bitcoin easily accepted there? What can be bought for crypto there?
I read this a while back:
Panamá y El Salvador son los países de Latinoamérica con menor carga impositiva sobre las criptomonedas.

Use Google Translate if you're not fluent in Spanish.

You know, the genius of this is that these experiences stay with us FOREVER! It's the BEST positive memories/experiences money (or crypto) can buy! Those who can, should! You won't regret it.

PS. Remember, you want to go and enjoy the elephant ride at the circus... No matter what sad stories the elephant tells you, don't bring it home as a pet or as a dependent. :oops:

Read, memorize, and understand the following bible for men:
Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives.

Last edited: