Our valued sponsor

Question Most trusted EMI from list for handling high amounts?

flashbang

Jan 1, 2022
EU
Visit site
  • Blackcatcard
  • Bankera
  • Golden Suisse
  • Vialet
  • Gekkard
I have one single condition: to be able to make an online card payment of €50k in one single transaction.
An embossed VISA type card is preferred.

Which would be the most safe option out of these EMIs ??

Please note: I can't let them freeze my account / funds - for additional "verification porpoises" (LOL?!) , since I would handle ~€70k on my account.... which I obviously need to have access to, anytime I need or want .

Thank you for your share !!!! :)

• Blackcatcard
  • Bankera
  • Golden Suisse
  • Vialet
  • Gekkard
I have one single condition: to be able to make an online card payment of €50k in one single transaction.

Please note: I can't let them freeze my account / funds - for additional "verification porpoises" (LOL?!) , since I would handle ~€70k on my account.... which I obviously need to have access to, anytime I need or want .

Man, what you want to do is likely impossible.
Is there a reason why you can’t structure this €50k transaction in a different way? Perhaps if you look at the matter from a different angle you can find a better solution. I am not questioning your needs, but for as much as an Amazon addict I am, I cannot see how to spend €50k at once on it! And surely nobody working in a bank will see this as legit.

Reactions: flashbang
Man, what you want to do is likely impossible.
Is there a reason why you can’t structure this €50k transaction in a different way? Perhaps if you look at the matter from a different angle you can find a better solution. I am not questioning your needs, but for as much as an Amazon addict I am, I cannot see how to spend €50k at once on it! And surely nobody working in a bank will see this as legit.
Thank you for the reply buddy !!

I mean that payment for any other trusted online merchant, not only Amazon. :)

Thank you for the reply buddy !!

I mean that payment for any other trusted online merchant, not only Amazon. :)
Can you ask that merchant to accept a bank transfer and send you an invoice? Then show the invoice to your bank and start a discussion explaining why and how. Remember that compliance people are low paid low iQ guys whose only alternative is to work as janitors, so you must be patient with them.

Reactions: flashbang
Well, if you handle just ~€70k on your account and make an online card payment of €50k in one single transaction, I am afraid any reputable financial institution will freeze the operation at least for asking you for explicit verification (whether it is really OK). The solution might be to advise bank beforehand – on condition it is feasible. I have no solid background to judge whether any of EMI's listed above fulfills this condition but I doubt. I can imagine such a solution in a small bank (or even EMI like Intergiro) operated by humans who are in real-time contact with clients...

• Blackcatcard
  • Bankera
  • Golden Suisse
  • Vialet
  • Gekkard

@OP an Emi Cant provide such parameters, A Physical Bank Would...Moreso Large Onetime Swipe Limits Are Efficient With A Mastercard..

A Visa Card might Suffice But With At Least two concurrent swipes.. Do look into Cards with customizable Multiple Daily Swipe with High limits Per Swipe..cig-:,cof%¤#

Please help
@OP an Emi Cant provide such parameters, A Physical Bank Would...Moreso Large Onetime Swipe Limits Are Efficient With A Mastercard..

A Visa Card might Suffice But With At Least two concurrent swipes.. Do look into Cards with customizable Multiple Daily Swipe with High limits Per Swipe..cig-:,cof%¤#
Well, BlackCatCard , Revolut, Bunq, ADVCash can indeed provide these parameters. :)

But putting the trust in one is the hardest part - I would exclude Bunq and Revolut immediately, leaving BlackCatCard and ADVCash ..

Would you guys trust BCC for handling high amounts ?

Thank you

What's SOF for the funds on the Wise account?

Surely, the money didn't just magically appear on your Wise account. They had to come from somewhere.

Haha yes, the money on Wise came from my own high street bank account , which is associated with my Wise account by the way.
The Wise's bank account statement says "Deposited" only though. No details of the deposit is visible there unfortunately. :(

However, my high street bank account has a different residential address than the address I have on Wise.

Would that arise some confusion ? :SSS

Would BBC accept this situation or this is still not sufficient ?

Thanks

You have to show them the actual Source of Funds, not just from which personal account you most recently transferred the funds.

Did you get the funds from a salaried job? Then show employment contract, pay slip, and be prepared to even show tax return.

Did you get the funds through investments? Show proof.

And so on and so forth.

Haha yes, the money on Wise came from my own high street bank account , which is associated with my Wise account by the way.
The Wise's bank account statement says "Deposited" only though. No details of the deposit is visible there unfortunately.

However, my high street bank account has a different residential address than the address I have on Wise.

Would that arise some confusion ? :SSS

Would BBC accept this situation or this is still not sufficient ?

Thanks

SOF means the way how you acquired the funds initially.

Let me give you an example. If you got some salary and bought some BTC from that salary (let's say only 1 k$). After a few years you make a cashout with and it is worth 20k $ now.
If the bank asks for SOF it is usually not enough to say "They are currency gains from the BTC price". They will also ask you from where you got the initial 1 k$.

Maybe if you hold the funds for more than 10 oder 20 years already and you can provide a statement from 10 years ago, the bank might accept an excuse like "Oh I received that money a long time ago! I do not have any documentation any more!". But this is kind of risky.

Latest Threads