Our valued sponsor

Movie Fever

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone here has movie fever? This year brings some new and interesting titles. Since I'm a big Sci-fi fan I can't wait some new editions. James Cameroon will release Avatar this year, also Caprica series has begun, the prequel of Battlestar Galactica.

Kejatz said:
How about the newest The X-Files movie? I know lots of people hated it. They said that it strayed from the core X-Files subject too much. I don't feel this is so. I loved it!
I was so disappointed by the X files movie. That could have been a made for TV movie. They could have done so much more. There were so many good episodes, maybe something else with the smoking man would have been nice.

I think that I am going to see the fourth edition of Terminator. I am a really sucker when it comes to this sci-fi films.

Another film that I am having an eye on is the one from Jackie Chan. I have forgotten the title.

jpay said:
Did you know that we soon will see the new Terminator movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger will only be seen a few minutes but I need to see this movie :)
Oh wow, an here I thought Arnold would not be in this movie. thats great news! Hope it is as good as the other terminator movies, it only has a PG rating

Terminator and the Fast and the furious are the two movies I am waiting for right now.

By the way Arnold did not want to take a big role in this Terminator because he finds himself to old for playing that machine.

jpay said:
Did you know that we soon will see the new Terminator movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger will only be seen a few minutes but I need to see this movie :)
Arnold is an icon for Terminator franchise. It would be excellent to see him again. Even though I see his age as a problem to play the staring role, see him in the fourth movie regardless the circumstances is always good for the fans.

bizman said:
Arnold is an icon for Terminator franchise. It would be excellent to see him again. Even though I see his age as a problem to play the staring role, see him in the fourth movie regardless the circumstances is always good for the fans.
what ever you think but i think there should be alot of flashbacks we should not forget that arnold is the one that made these movies what they are today and i respect him for that, to not have him in the 4th movie is like not having sylvester stalone in Balboa

It is Arnold and of course the amazing effects which made Terminator so great.

I still remember when I first saw this part where Arnold opponent was getting molten. Seconds later this liquid was building itself up to fight again.

Never ever had such a "WOW"-effect (you know what I mean) in another video.

Here is the official trailer:

Latest Threads