Our valued sponsor

Moving A U.S. Based Amazon/Ecommerce Business Offshore

Tomas

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
I am exploring methods and processes to transfer a U.S. based Amazon/Ecommerce business offshore to increase profitability and achieve maximum tax savings. We have about 8 years until retirement age and we are trying to get ready early. We are already investigating a number of Caribbean countries to make our new home. We are also ready to renunciate our U.S. citizenship to achieve the greatest benefit(s) possible.
I am looking for an established service provider that has verifiable experience guiding us through the process to avoid (not evade) taxes and penalties while achieving our goal.
I appreciate your input in advance.

Even if you move offshore Uncle Sam will still take his WHT from Amazon directly?
If it is from profit you cant do any of that until you renounce your citizenship. IRS will chase you wherever you are, they have the muscle.

Even if you move offshore Uncle Sam will still take his WHT from Amazon directly?
If it is from profit you cant do any of that until you renounce your citizenship. IRS will chase you wherever you are, they have the muscle.
I get it. The point of my original post is to identify the process to transfer the Amazon business offshore, i.e. HK based that would eventually include renouncing our U.S. citizenship.

I am exploring methods and processes to transfer a U.S. based Amazon/Ecommerce business offshore to increase profitability and achieve maximum tax savings. We have about 8 years until retirement age and we are trying to get ready early. We are already investigating a number of Caribbean countries to make our new home. We are also ready to renunciate our U.S. citizenship to achieve the greatest benefit(s) possible.
I am looking for an established service provider that has verifiable experience guiding us through the process to avoid (not evade) taxes and penalties while achieving our goal.
I appreciate your input in advance.
I am in the same boat, but I am Canadian. Have you moved your business outside? Which country did you choose for business relocation?

Latest Threads