Our valued sponsor

Moving EU Company Funds to Offshore Company for Tax Purposes

@ Captik : right and wise your are.

Pretty sure @ Ecky own Spanish Civil Real Estate company with no commercial purpose and restricted activites. Hard to justify such investment in products or services ....... Unless he can set up in Spain one new company B with commercial purpose hold by company A ?
Yes that is correct I forgot that part its a real estate SPV.
A game reserve for sale or a couple of hectares of jungle should suffice ;)

If you are planning to do anything, better you hurry up!!!

Before the end of the summer will be surprises, Im my personal opinion even before, due liquidity, but in summer politics get vacation and maybe delay to the Comeback.
Like @Gediminas recommend get Pro advise ASAP, taxing will change and market bear, unless you the property in very exclusive place (city & neighborhood), marbella, ibiza, Barcelona, Madrid

@ Proexper : in very 1st thread property is told to be already sold. Company A still alive loaded with savings from the sale price, and most probabaly nowdays with not much activity.

I deeply doubt some EU Gov. will move that fast to rise tax.
Some Gov. in place will trick to pass this duty to next one.... !!!

@ikan true!! I miss the "sold" :oops:

I only sharing my opinion, maybe can help for warning others, but I deeply Not doubt, if the actual Gov keep driving the country you'll see very soon tax rising, bailout and seize deposits. Seizing looks very uncertain in EU¿? Cyprus did, Greece did,... now they are moving to try seize the surplus of city halls savings with financial surplus, starting with public money, what's next????

Google some info about the vicepresident and his ideas, "Venezuela, very good country" (agree if you are Maduro, if not your pretty f*ck).

Fortunes are moving fast to Portugal, for some reason.

Like I told, is only my opinion, but maybe in some months you'll remember this post, or not, I REALLY hope be mistaken, but doesn't looks good.

@ikan true!! I miss the "sold" :oops:

I only sharing my opinion, maybe can help for warning others, but I deeply Not doubt, if the actual Gov keep driving the country you'll see very soon tax rising, bailout and seize deposits. Seizing looks very uncertain in EU¿? Cyprus did, Greece did,... now they are moving to try seize the surplus of city halls savings with financial surplus, starting with public money, what's next????

Google some info about the vicepresident and his ideas, "Venezuela, very good country" (agree if you are Maduro, if not your pretty f*ck).

Fortunes are moving fast to Portugal, for some reason.

Like I told, is only my opinion, but maybe in some months you'll remember this post, or not, I REALLY hope be mistaken, but doesn't looks good.
what will change and how? otherwise.. everything changes all the time.. Easy to say "things changed, i said it".

@kkein if you have interests in some country you must do your homework, configuring right google alerts and you can get some good info daily free of effort.

- Economical macrodata, if you are burning much more than you can get.

- Politics, How Gov is managing, some examples (all you can find if you search)
  • 450k politics who have state salaries, some of then for life!!! (check other countries)
  • 24 ministries (yeah 24!!!), so 24 official places, 24 ministers, 24 vice., secretaries, X personal concelors(as much as they THINK they need, nepotism included), safety, bodyguards.
  • Let's say also, if your are 1 year like ministry you keep salary for life, now 75k/y
  • Search and learn how Gov think, the more juice is on Pablo Igresias (35% company tax, rental fixed prices,... )

- How to react on crisis? on Feb country on the border of recession, but politics approved increase his salaries 2%
The Corona show all Gov can do, daily report changing what they said the day before, and now planning extend the
lockdown 1 month more and saying to 14day lockdown for any visitor, so if you have summer rentals, or any business
relative with tourism, search about Ibiza Nightclubs maybe will not open this summer, this business are owned by VIP.
Even big hotel groups like Barceló (5000M€/year) are open battle against GOV.

All of this is online... many people involved there that I know is reducing his positions as fast as they can.
I'm not counselling, everyone know have to manage their wealth and understand the data in a different way. To me is clear.

Latest Threads