Our valued sponsor

Multi Layer Offshore company setup, please explain most cost effective?

moneymaker

Offshore Agent
Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a multi layered offshore company setup as described by some of the forum members here.

What I'm looking for is 1. A structure for asset protection only 2. A offshore company for tax aviodance and 3. Offshore company to connect the entities and trade with onshore companies to get the money floated and the ring closed.

Can you tell me if I understand this all correct and what the most cost effective Offshore company setup is? What will I need and what must my budget be? I have 15k USD available for this.

use the search function on this forum and you will find great help by some forum users herethumbups

Thanks for the hint.. yes I found the threads suggesting the multi layer offshore company setup.

So I read I need a ID solution to be appointed director and shareholder in the offshore company ONLY holding my assets and that has no bank account account, this could be a LLC in the USA would Delaware work?

The offshore entitys, I need 2 as I see it, would a offshore company including nominees in the Seychelles and bank account in Cyprus or the Caribbean work for first setup? Second setup should be in a 3rd and different offshore jurisdiction correct or can it be in the same?

Your ID remedy would not be Delaware. It would be another US state, superior to Nevis LLC which does not record directors, officers, or members (aka "owners"). That would be your ID remedy which still would not be attached to any entity you will be acquiring. However the same state could be used as a shareholder of a foreign corporation used for Asset holdings. Remember LLC's are passthrough's for tax purposes.

Proper suggestions can not be given if you do not provide your originating jurisdiction. You need at least two entities to handle the asset holding structure, at least two entities to handle the monies holding structure, and at least two entities to handle a revenue receiving structure. A final entity never attached to the others to be used as an ID remedy. It is feasible do this for 15K.\

More than likely, the Carribean will not be a good place to be for most jurisdictions. It has been a "tax haven" for too long. Too many TIEA's and mutual litigation agreements, etc, exist for it to be a safe banking or incorporation location.

EDIT: Remember the ID remedy has nothing to do with providing privacy to the corporations established. Anonymous corporations handle that, and legal performance makes names irrelevant. An ID remedy is for YOU and yours. People troll hack the SWIFT coding and there are experts who look for "wealthy" people to con, steal, or kill. Due to the policies of governments, ID remedies do not help corporations. So when someone finds a name attached to a wealthy corporation and they begin a search to find this "associate" to con, blackmail, etc... they will never find them because they use an ID remedy. Esentially an ID remedy is a method for "going off grid" using legal parameters.

EDIT2: People buying alternative ID's are just wasting money and are giving self testimony to 1. their alter-ego, 2. their intent and legal fact motive to "evade", and 3. the ignorance of whoever suggested to them to acquire/buy an alternative ID. Take one client for instance, he is a matter of 9 digits and has multiple passports (legit). Not one of these is used in his offshore structure(s), only his original ID is used for those. The alternative ID's are there for an emergency, having nothing to do with securing assets. That is when alternative ID's have purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems to be interesting. I will have to get some sort of advise from my current lawyer to ask if he may know more.

look at all the post from TVentures this guy knows how things are done:thumbsUp: