Our valued sponsor

Multiple Company Set-up

Loisir

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys ,

Hope you are doing well. I am EU resident. Have 2 Passports, one from TOP EU country, other from North African country. North African country i have passport of will start to disclose bank account ( CRS-AOEI) at Sept 2021.

POINT 1 :

Create a company (A) with good privacy : Us New Mexcio LLC or Delaware that own a commercial website.
Can we then create a company (B): Uk Ltd company that lease the website from the company (A) to conduct business with it.
The company(B) will act as the commercial subsidiary for the company (A). Company(B) will have a shared real office in UK and show that if they don't already have a lot of client from the UK, company (B) put all the efforts to attract Uk client(Client are from EU mainly).

Company (B) will show :
- Substance in uk ( Office, clients etc) so hopefully no CFC rules.
- 100% owned sub of Us LLC
- Paye tax to HMRC because of substance.
- Paye a little license to the Us LLC (not acting as payement processor) but Major taxes will be paid to HMRC and i am happy with that.

This set-up is not to avoid tax, it is simply the fact that under the website Legal Mention, we have to show the company behind the website. If i use Nominee etc... and only Uk Ltd , people can always find me from companies house website (PSC, annual report etc...) it will be much harder if it is a New mexico LLC that appears on the legal mention of the website.

POINT 2 :

Uk Ltd will open doors from payment gateway and eu market. Uk ltd will only USE EMI as they dont have to disclose for the moment CRS etc..... ALso EMI account will be opened with North african ID so if they report it will be to North African country and will not care about it.
Once the profit flow up and grow we will think at a much complicated set-up.

Please does the 2 Points look ok ?