Our valued sponsor

Mutual Fund and IBC Seychelles how to ?

I would like to know what the purpose of the Mutual Fund is and what your budget is to set up the fund ?

I will need a private fund, as I currently have some investors and do not intend to go public. Currently we have some privately managed funds of about 200 thousand USD, primarily in the forex markets. We intend to get more investors in and will need a corporate structure to satisfy our potential clients. I am looking at Seychelles private fund, wonder if it can be done. Thank you.

We can structure a Private Fund which holds Seychelles IBC, this is how many are doing this, the entire setup will have a cost range from EUR 7.500 to 8.500 not sure if this is in your budget, if you so, I would be more than happy to go into more details about how we can help you.

Just send you a PM, let me know if there is any additional questions.

We managed to establish a Mutual Fund in the Seychelles with the help of Admin and his team, I must say, very complicated and long term process but we got it all done... It is really worth going the route but be patient otherwise you will lose your mind :)

Yeah it is actually not easy to go through the process of establishing a Mutual Fund in the Seychelles. Anyway, good you managed to reach your aim, hope all is well and wish you good luck with your business.

Reactions: megamath