Our valued sponsor

My experience with bitsafe( keep updating , and share with all the fellows here, it said accept adult business)

Just a small update on Bitsafe. After 7 successful ATM withdrawals x 500 EUR day within 10-15 days, I coudn't withdraw more, each new attempt says daily limit exceeded. I contacted support, they didn't want to disclose me the limit for some ''security reasons'' but it seems they have a limit of 3.500 EUR per 30 days. And this time start to count from first withdrawal, if you cross in a new month it doesn't matter until 30 days expires.

A solution support proposed is to open second account and have 2 debit cards if limit is too low for me, which it is, but I don't plan opening second account with them.

I don't understand how can you open 2 accounts with the same EMI on same name and have 2 different IBAN. Is this even possible with any EMI?
What kind of cards do they send to non EU countries, visa , Mastercard or another? I was thinking about give this a go but I would appreciate more information.

Latest Threads