Our valued sponsor

My Seychelles company formation went great so my Cyprus bank account!

cosmo

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2011
Monaco
Visit site
I want to let every of the forum users know that my Seychelles company / Seychelles IBC formation went through smooth and hassle free. I didn't had a single issue only the name approval was a little challenging.

As soon as I got my incorporation documents from Admin they proceeded with the bank account opening with Piraeus bank in Cyprus. I must say, great bank and great service from all parties.

For me everything is accomplished to my full satisfaction.

I'm glad to hear that you have been satisfied with our service. Always great and much appreciated to read posts like these :)

No issues at any time! Me Seychelles company formation went out hassle free as well:thumbsUp:

yaaay! congrats, I am in process of creating just an offshore seychelles company, and I tell you this is no walk in a park, takes a lot of nerve and money.

Who was your registrar, what company and how much was it in total?

Also tell us more about details on what required to open up all successfully, share your experience, I would need it asap:help:

PM me if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to hear that you had a bad experience with this task, I used CCLOGIC for the both, as many do who are participating this forum. I didn't had a sinle issue nor anything to blame them for, everything went through as I expected.

Actually I have a few Seychelles companies incorporated with them, the last one I only paid EUR 459 for the company and 250 for the bank account in Cyprus, it was their September promotional offer which you can find on the forum.

I took a snap from the thread with the requirements:

Required documents are:
- Copy of passport or other Government issued Photo ID, it is required to be Certified to be a True copy by a Notary, Law firm, Accountant or Bank.

- Utility bill not older than 3 months, need as well to be certified like above

- Current bank statement
The same I provided.