Our valued sponsor

My stimulus check

USSEIN71

Nov 27, 2020
Visit site
Actually i'm a US citizen living overseas,i d 'ont have a bank account right now i US,i received my stimulus check my mail on my friend adress, what the best way to get my money back .Thanks to all of you.

Actually i'm a US citizen living overseas,i d 'ont have a bank account right now i US,i received my stimulus check my mail on my friend adress, what the best way to get my money back .Thanks to all of you.

They are giving out stimulus checks to US non-residents these days? ns2

P.S Just from your spelling and grammar English is not your first language I can see.

These checks can only be cashed with US banks, which has been a headache for many US citizens living abroad who didn't sign up for direct deposit in advance.

You can try to open an account with one of the many US-based digital challenger banks or even the regular banks. You might have to provide an address in the US and a US phone number, which maybe you have a friend in the US who can help you with. That's what most US expats have done that didn't give the IRS bank details for direct deposit.

You may also be able to endorse the check and have someone else cash it into their account. They will have to speak with their bank for specific instructions.

Reactions: USSEIN71
Let's cut it short... forget about the check, open a transferwise US account and enter the details into the IRS website to receive it by deposit instead of check and you'll get it.
it's explained somewhere on the IRS website

P.S Just from your spelling and grammar English is not your first language I can see.
Just to remind you Mr Martin Everson ,i saw that you are Mentor groupe Gold ,you suppose to answer my question not giving me lesson in english grammare and what IRS said about stimulus ,i was expecting you to appologize but you didn't.....

I hit a raw nerve...lol? But hey each to their own.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
Least they can do, after all they tax you anywhere in the world...

Also, once you turn it on, it's hard to stop smi(&%

Federal Reserve Inflation GIF by eToro

Make It Rain Money GIF by SubtitleBee

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads