Our valued sponsor

Mypos - does any of you know this one? Is it reliable? I think it is a EMI?

Newsecar

Mar 9, 2019
Visit site
Well gentleman's.

I don't know if my questions are strange or not. I'm new to all of this stuff.

I have a business in a European country and I receive a lot of small payments every day. Im considering to open a mypos account since they have POS terminals. So i think they have their accounts in the uk (not my country of tax residency). Should it work well for me or can I have issues because of this? I mean since they have the accounts in the uk nobody in my country will know about this incoming money. I think.

And since I will have the money in the UK (their accounts are in the UK ) how can it be used after? I know they have cards, debit Visa, but that won't be enough for me. Can then I make transfers to my accounts in my country without having problems?

Thanks

I forgot to say that I also live and work in a EU country (My tax residence country), but I'm from another EU country. So i have bank accounts in the country that I live and work, I have bank accounts in the country where im originally from. If straying to work with mypos i will have also bank account in the UK.

I ALSO Have a account in a African country, but it didn't matter here for nothing i think.

Thanks.

Mypos is part of a Leopay, icard and satabank group of companies with same owner, so be careful.
But don't Know why Mypos still works fine.
You will obtain an UK Iban right, also you will be able to make wire transfers.

Well, I know some people using Mypos and they are very happy with mypos.

And why should I be careful? Are does company's (Leopay, icard and satabank group) having some kind of problems?

Sounds strange if MyPos is part of that group of companies which has had all these problems. Is there somewhere public about that alle these entities are connected to each other?

Sounds strange if MyPos is part of that group of companies which has had all these problems. Is there somewhere public about that alle these entities are connected to each other?
Well I remember this when I used to call the support and have to choose 1 for my post 2 for Leopay and 3 for icard ;).
But it s not a big secret, you also can read this :
Satabank: And how I let them bully me into silence. - Manuel Delia
Or
MYPOS WORLD LTD. Free business summary taken from official companies house information. Free alerts. Registered as 10630817

This Christo Géorgiev is the boss of all this group already mentioned .

Well, I know some people using Mypos and they are very happy with mypos.

And why should I be careful? Are does company's (Leopay, icard and satabank group) having some kind of problems?
Well it s a long story , you have some thread here about Leopay and satabank, have a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads