Our valued sponsor

National Health Care

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Obama is working hard to push through his plan for a national health care. However, moderate and conservative democrats haven't reached a point yet where they support his plan. What are your thoughts on this?

Well I agree with a lot of Americans on the topic too. I saw on TV that a lot of Americans don't support the plan either.

Obama needs to go back to the drawing board. A lot of people voted for him thinking he could do miracles and so far he has yet to deliver.

His approval rating is diving quite fast. I wouldn't be suprised if it got to Bush levels.

I'm sure that Obama's plan for the national health care is good. Of course it needs some additions but I consider that his intentions are perfect. As to the behaviour of the democrats, I'm sure that it is the ordinary political game.

Pushing through with national health care is a very good intention of Obama and I would like to push it through, the only ones blocking him to do is the political will of other people who are in position. That's the sad part of our government today.

I do like the economic plan though. The Cash for Clunkers car program is doing great. All manufactures have sold a lot of cars. More jobs now too. I hope Congress agrees to fund the program some more.

This could really help.

Latest Threads