Our valued sponsor

Navalny is no more ;)

Lol, so why wasn't he charged then? Also, you know you can make such videos with ChatGPT nowadays?
I guess for you the most reputable source would be the state department press conference?

Screenshot_20240217-124352_Telegram_1.png

The guy was borderline Nazi - I don’t state that lightly - there’s a video of him going off on a tantrum about enclaves and so on in Russia - a real piece of s**t by the looks of it - not a loss

It’s surprising the West is putting u
Him up on a pedestal - having said that they celebrated a Ukrainian actual Nazi in Canada…

The guy was borderline Nazi - I don’t state that lightly - there’s a video of him going off on a tantrum about enclaves and so on in Russia - a real piece of s**t by the looks of it - not a loss

It’s surprising the West is putting u
Him up on a pedestal - having said that they celebrated a Ukrainian actual Nazi in Canada…
Yeah, he wasn't a fan of Chechens. He wanted them erased.

But it's no surprise the West is putting on him on a pedestal, look at who they've been sending money to:

It's irrelevant as in any case he would still be alive if Russia were a first world country with half decent anti-corruption measures.
I just remembered this and then went to my database to confirm... there are over 100 of these "coincidences" in our system of democracy ;)

Welcome to russia those who praised It, the difference is that in Bad West you'll be suited and put to jail yet alive and in Nazi russia you're be dead if putin or any gov related official don't like you or wants yours assets.

Judging from comments in that thread still many don't understand what russia is - hurry up and get this great citizenship, maybe we will be looking at your story on next news page.

Well since in your case the most reputable source is RT, there is nothing to talk about anymore
Can't you verify for yourself that information from RT? Go count the publications about Lira in the Western media - if you find something to count :p

Welcome to russia
Thank you! :p You're welcomed too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JosephLL and jafo
Welcome to russia those who praised It, the difference is that in Bad West you'll be suited and put to jail yet alive and in Nazi russia you're be dead if putin or any gov related official don't like you or wants yours assets.

Judging from comments in that thread still many don't understand what russia is - hurry up and get this great citizenship, maybe we will be looking at your story on next news page.
I literally posted this Navalny is no more ;)

right above your comment one hour and 34 minutes BEFORE you posted yours.
Did you not see it or does it NOT meet your standards for a "bad West"?:rolleyes:

PS. I've seen BOP "guards" K1LL several inmates at FDC Miami FDC Miami in 7 West, 7 East, 9 East, and in the SHU (Special Housing Unit, also called The Hole). I can give you their names and the inmate #s! ;)
What is anyone going to do about these atrocities? Once you are in there, you know you are in H3LL! dev56"""

• Haha
Reactions: LibertyGuy
I literally posted this Navalny is no more ;)

right above your comment one hour and 34 minutes BEFORE you posted yours.
Did you not see it or does it NOT meet your standards for a "bad West"?:rolleyes:

PS. I've seen BOP "guards" K1LL several inmates at FDC Miami FDC Miami in 7 West, 7 East, 9 East, and in the SHU (Special Housing Unit, also called The Hole). I can give you their names and the inmate #s! ;)
What is anyone going to do about these atrocities? Once you are in there, you know you are in H3LL! dev56"""

And? Go count how many were killed in russia prisons although how many were send to Ukraine as a cannon fodder, mostly political undesirable people. Where you scream about dozen of killed in bad West, in russia the count goes to thousands.

What is anyone going to do about these atrocities?

You can look forever at how these 'anti-West' people blame the West for all problems and glorify Putin.
But at the same time they continue to sit in their Switzerland, Germany, Monaco and other West countries and do not follow their words by moving to russia or at least China.

Reactions: uranium
You can look forever at how these 'anti-West' people blame the West for all problems and glorify Putin.
But at the same time they continue to sit in their Switzerland, Germany, Monaco and other West countries and do not follow their words by moving to russia or at least China.
It's not binary.

Most sensible people are aware that Russia is far from some perfect world. Yet it's obviously far superior to how it is portrayed in the west as some backwater country who needs to steal parts from washing machines to make missiles. While at the same time is capable of invading the entirety of Europe at any given moment

Conpared to where it is now Vs the 1990s it's a million miles away.

And most people don't have the means or resources to suddenly up sticks to Russia or China. It doesn't make their dissatisfaction with the west less credible.

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF

Let's apply your logic to you?

One can look forever at how these 'anti-Russia' people blame Russia and Putin for all problems.

But at the same time they continue to buy resources from Russia and China in order to keep their economy going and children fed, to earn their salaries that are earned because their economies keep going because they trade with Russia thus bypassing their own sanctions. All the while sitting here on the forum which they sometimes hate because of "pro-Russia" and "pro-Putin" sentiment. They won't follow their words by moving to a forest or on a desert island.

They'll call themselves "for peace, against the war". Yet they won't complain about dozens of other conflicts and invasions that US and NATO participated it - Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Afganistan. They won't complain about the colour revolutions that US and EU tried to pull off one of which of was in 2014 in Ukraine. And by the way, in Russia by Navalny too.

Let's apply your logic to you?

One can look forever at how these 'anti-Russia' people blame Russia and Putin for all problems.

But at the same time they continue to buy resources from Russia and China in order to keep their economy going and children fed, to earn their salaries that are earned because their economies keep going because they trade with Russia thus bypassing their own sanctions. All the while sitting here on the forum which they sometimes hate because of "pro-Russia" and "pro-Putin" sentiment. They won't follow their words by moving to a forest or on a desert island.

They'll call themselves "for peace, against the war". Yet they won't complain about dozens of other conflicts and invasions that US and NATO participated it - Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Afganistan. They won't complain about the colour revolutions that US and EU tried to pull off one of which of was in 2014 in Ukraine. And by the way, in Russia by Navalny too.
Relax katsap, I'm not going to spent my valuable time on dialogue with people like you.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
But at the same time they continue to buy resources from Russia and China in order to keep their economy going and children fed, to earn their salaries that are earned because their economies keep going because they trade with Russia thus bypassing their own sanctions.
That's not something one can choose, while you can definitely move to Russia if you so wish.

P.S. Not all countries are still buying resources from Russia, or at least not in same quantities.

They won't complain about the colour revolutions that US and EU tried to pull off one of which of was in 2014 in Ukraine.
Bullsh*t, first and foremost Ukraine wanted to join the EU (NATO was out of the question at the time), the people voted for it and the process then got stopped by Putin himself as it would've affected their economy due to the free trade agreement they had with Ukraine as part of CIS. He even mentoned this in his interview with Carlson. That's the root cause of the conflict.

Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Afganistan
The Soviets were in Afghanistan as well, Russia is supporting Hamas/Hezbollah along with Iran, cba to pull details for Syria and Iraq but they are/were involved there as well one way or another. So all in all this is a totally invalid argument.

Last edited:
That's not something one can choose, while you can definitely move to Russia if you so wish.

Bullsh*t, first and foremost Ukraine wanted to join the EU (NATO was out of the question at the time), the people voted for it and the process then got stopped by Putin himself as it would've affected their economy due to the free trade agreement they had with Ukraine as part of CIS. He even mentoned this in his interview with Carlson.
So, according to Jerry, Navalny was an anti-corruption blogger whom the NED didn't fund.

The Maidan Coup in 2014 was a purely organic uprising with no CIA backing and various work by NGOs with no hired Georgian snipers.

That trade union building fire in Odessa was also a very early version of ChatGPT creating video footage.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and khinkali
The Maidan Coup in 2014 was a purely organic uprising with no CIA backing and various work by NGOs with no hired Georgian snipers.
The Ukrainian parliament voted in favour of the EU accession agreement, which Putin decided to block through his puppet Yanukovych. That is the root cause of the coup and the conflict.

That trade union building fire in Odessa was also a very early version of ChatGPT creating video footage.
No, it did happen and it was the pro-European protesters/neo-Nazi parties who did it. I'm not denying it, but it would've never happened if it weren't for Putin's blockade of Ukrainian accession to the EU.

If you are not trolling you need to take a look at the wider picture and root cause of the conflict otherwise you can sit here all day long posting about every single such event that has occoured from 2013/2014 up until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cambadbad