Our valued sponsor

Nebeus fiat account

The account is in your name. You have your own unique IBAN and GB acct n.
It could be that it's available for EU residents? Because in my account I get nebeus bank account to deposit to with a reference I must include in the transfer to credit the deposit to my account.

They seem to not also onboard business accounts, no?

I'll contact support to see if that was the case and update the thread when I get an answer.

Not sure if Binance offers this for corporate clients? Although even if they do, the KYC process at Binance is a nightmare...
No, binance does not offer that, also their deposit channels for GBP/EUR bank transfers for corporate clients are currently disabled for some reason.

My corporate account registeration for a UK Ltd. (after back and forth emails) was verified in 2~3 days. What is your company setup/activity?

Last edited:
Nebeus response

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Money accounts are the ones that provide you a personal IBAN or UK sort code when you create them. Unfortunately, they are only available for EEA citizens/residents.
We are planning to expand our money account products in the next months.

Please do not hesitate to contacts us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Nebeus Team

Personally, I have been using Nebeus for a few months now.

Thanks to their Money Accounts, which essentially are bank accounts with IBAN and Sort Codes for crypto hodlers, I use them as my primary bank account.

My IBAN is connected to my personal crypto account in the same app and I instantly transfer funds from one account to the other. I personally receive my salary there and buy crypto right away.

I have the Hodler Account subscription (€5 per month) and everything runs smoothly so far!

Personally, I have been using Nebeus for a few months now.

Thanks to their Money Accounts, which essentially are bank accounts with IBAN and Sort Codes for crypto hodlers, I use them as my primary bank account.

My IBAN is connected to my personal crypto account in the same app and I instantly transfer funds from one account to the other. I personally receive my salary there and buy crypto right away.

I have the Hodler Account subscription (€5 per month) and everything runs smoothly so far!
Could you share your monthly turnover (roughly, ie. how many figures EUR/GBP/...)? And do you perform some foreign (SEPA, as I see they do not offer SWIFT) money transfers? If so, how quick and reliable is it?

Could you share your monthly turnover (roughly, ie. how many figures EUR/GBP/...)? And do you perform some foreign (SEPA, as I see they do not offer SWIFT) money transfers? If so, how quick and reliable is it?
I would rather keep my turnover private!

Regarding the foreign money transfers, I made a few transfers from BVI to Nebeus. I had to answer some easy questions (compliance motives) and it took approx 3 days.

Personally I have been sending small amounts of money (5-7k) to my money account and it was super smooth!

I hope this is helpful!

Reactions: CorCrypto
Nebeus now opens accounts for companies.
Just received:

We know how important it is for your business to grow and prosper. That's why we created Nebeus Business Crypto Accounts—to help you do just that.

Discover the features:
✅ Pay employees, suppliers and business partners in crypto.
✅ Receive crypto and fiat via IBAN or UK bank details.
✅ Buy, sell, and exchange crypto.
✅ Create statements to track expenses.

As a business owner, you know that it's important to keep an eye on your finances, whether you're running a small side hustle or a big company. And we know that it can be tough to keep track of all the different accounts and expenses, especially when they are in crypto.

With Nebeus Business Crypto Accounts you can have everything in one place, so you can stay on top of what's going on.

Join other cryptocurrency early adopters businesses today

I see a few important details here:

What can't you do with business account?
  1. Third party transfers are not allowed
  2. Business accounts do not provide you a personal IBAN number
If they allow them in the future it will be super.
I use Nebeus for my company and what isn't allowed is fiat third-party transfers. The way it works is that I send fiat from my own corporate bank account to the Nebeus account and use it there to pay my employees in crypto.

So third-party transfers are allowed but only in crypto.

Hello, I opened an account in Nebeus and also I was verified in it. I do not have access to IBAN, I am registered with my actual address, non-EEA, my mistake haha.

They allow crypto deposits and exchange to EUR and withdrawals to card and SEPA

How does this one differ from other similar services?

How does this one differ from other similar services?
That I live in Cuba and they allowed my account

They're being annoying, crediting Instant SEPA next working days because they have to make extra checks. I'd also appreciate if they had lower trading fees for higher volumes like crypto exchanges usually do.
The same thing happens to me with Bankera, they take a while too, but I can't complain, they even gave me a card and where I live it's an achievement lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads