Our valued sponsor

Nebeus fiat account

Personally, I have been using Nebeus for a few months now.

Thanks to their Money Accounts, which essentially are bank accounts with IBAN and Sort Codes for crypto hodlers, I use them as my primary bank account.

My IBAN is connected to my personal crypto account in the same app and I instantly transfer funds from one account to the other. I personally receive my salary there and buy crypto right away.

I have the Hodler Account subscription (€5 per month) and everything runs smoothly so far!
So you receive salary in SEPA IBAN transfers from 3rd party(employer) to your personal Nebeus IBAN?

That I live in Cuba and they allowed my account

The same thing happens to me with Bankera, they take a while too, but I can't complain, they even gave me a card and where I live it's an achievement lol
That explains the entire situation. Good to see that you found two valid & working solutions for your business.

Reactions: ajhernan
Nebeus now opens accounts for companies.
Just received:

We know how important it is for your business to grow and prosper. That's why we created Nebeus Business Crypto Accounts—to help you do just that.

Discover the features:
✅ Pay employees, suppliers and business partners in crypto.
✅ Receive crypto and fiat via IBAN or UK bank details.
✅ Buy, sell, and exchange crypto.
✅ Create statements to track expenses.

As a business owner, you know that it's important to keep an eye on your finances, whether you're running a small side hustle or a big company. And we know that it can be tough to keep track of all the different accounts and expenses, especially when they are in crypto.

With Nebeus Business Crypto Accounts you can have everything in one place, so you can stay on top of what's going on.

Join other cryptocurrency early adopters businesses today

Hey there, have you tried Nebeus for companies? How is it their compliance?

So you receive salary in SEPA IBAN transfers from 3rd party(employer) to your personal Nebeus IBAN?
Yes! That's right!

I do receive my salary in my personal Nebeus IBAN.

The truth is that you can you plenty of things with that personal IBAN, from paying your bills and making payments to receiving crypto from any exchange/wallet into your Nebeus Crypto account (which is linked to your personal IBAN), exchanging it into fiat, and send it to my IBAN with no fear.

Yes! That's right!

I do receive my salary in my personal Nebeus IBAN.

The truth is that you can you plenty of things with that personal IBAN, from paying your bills and making payments to receiving crypto from any exchange/wallet into your Nebeus Crypto account (which is linked to your personal IBAN), exchanging it into fiat, and send it to my IBAN with no fear.
This is great to hear. I thought you cannot send and receive 3rd party fiat transfers to your personal Nebeus IBAN. So what prevents sending fiat withdrawal from Binance to Nebeus personal IBAN?

Nebeus does not stop raising fees.

The fees from crypto account to money account were free at first, then they went up to a maximum of 0.35% according to the contracted monthly plan and now it is 1% fixed for any plan and more than 0.5% for exchange.

Obligation to use the money account to use the new virtual bank card.

I will stop using them for the moment, there are similar solutions at a much better price, or then only as mentionned here to transfer from an exchange to the Nebeus IBAN.

The fees from crypto account to money account were free at first, then they went up to a maximum of 0.35% according to the contracted monthly plan and now it is 1% fixed for any plan and more than 0.5% for exchange.

I will stop using them for the moment, there are similar solutions at a much better price, or then only as mentionned here to transfer from an exchange to the Nebeus IBAN.
I remember that the money accounts were free at the beginning as a promotion when they were launched!
As far as fees are concerned, I consider them to be within the average, but I get your point!

Could you care to detail the similar solutions?

Reactions: IllIlllIII

What are other alternatives?

Reactions: IllIlllIII
Are this guys collecting personal documents or something ?

Strong EU passport holder, got rejected. Its the first time I got rejected by an EMI and I got a few of them.

"Regrettably, after careful internal consideration and in strict adherence to our compliance policies, our team has determined not to approve your profile at this time. "

Anyone had the same outcome ?

Are this guys collecting personal documents or something ?
No, they are legit
Strong EU passport holder, got rejected. Its the first time I got rejected by an EMI and I got a few of them.

"Regrettably, after careful internal consideration and in strict adherence to our compliance policies, our team has determined not to approve your profile at this time. "

Anyone had the same outcome ?
Maybe you are on some blacklist, did you check with WorldCheck? There might also be some bad results about you on Google.

Reactions: JohnLocke
All clean. Never had a problem. Just recently opened an account with neobank N26 which is way bigger then nebeus, without hussle.

Strange...
You could have been victim of a vicious monkey in the compliance department. Or they just had to reject one random application and you had bad luck. You could try again in a couple of months with a different email.
Remember when you apply not to use a vpn (or use one that is well masked) and indicate a phone number in the same country of residence.

Reactions: Forester
I created an account with Nebeus. refilled my balance with USDT crypto, converted it to euros and tried to withdraw to own sepa account. In the list of nebeus transactions I saw "error" Then I stopped receiving authorization codes by SMS and could not log in to my account. I created a ticket to support. There was no answer for a long time. Then finally after many attempts I received an authorization code and logged into my account. Then I saw that in the settings there is an option to accept OTP codes to e-mail and I enabled this function. But later it turned out that payments by virtual card nebeus code still come by sms. So I created a second Nebeus account with a different phone number. Converted euros back to crypto and transferred the crypto to the new account. I decided to withdraw the crypto from nebeus and now I see the status of proccessing for the second day. I created a ticket about it and got the answer "Dear Mr. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing. Currently, your account is under review for additional information. During this review process, certain operations, including withdrawals, may be limited. This process typically doesn't take a lot of time. If our Compliance team requires more information from you, they will reach out with a request. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time."
And I wonder what will happen next. Clearly the platform is completely raw and the support is of very low quality.
I hope I can withdraw my money and forget it like a bad dream.