Our valued sponsor

Need a merchant bank account with the uk for an offshore london based company

ogame

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
the two banks on rapidformation website are barclays and lloyds... when reading online reviews on them , reviews were not that encouraging.

Can you please recommend a good bank for an ecommerce website for an offshore london based company

the two banks on rapidformation website are barclays and lloyds... when reading online reviews on them , reviews were not that encouraging.

Can you please recommend a good bank for an ecommerce website for an offshore london based company

both Barclays and Lloyds are good banks, but their doors are closed for you if you are not UK resident
If you want to find some advice here, you need to tell more about your business, countries of operation and your country of residence

anyway, EMIs (TransferWise, Paysera, MisterTango) shall accept your company in most cases

both Barclays and Lloyds are good banks, but their doors are closed for you if you are not UK resident
If you want to find some advice here, you need to tell more about your business, countries of operation and your country of residence

anyway, EMIs (TransferWise, Paysera, MisterTango) shall accept your company in most cases

I intend to deal with Bulksms, similar to what Nexmo,Infobip and CLX do .

I am based in Beirut but my offshore company is based in london "created it with rapidformation

The emi's deal mainly with money transfers, something i dont want to do. The reason im interested in a merchant bank account is the possibility of having credit card payment portals on my website for clients to pay and were i get the money instantly without the need of waiting 2 days for the amount to hit my account

hope the above info helps.

Well, many EMI-s are offering C2B solutions, but for those you would have to have PSP, AML policy, AML officer, etc....So, don't give up from EMI's, and the banks that you can try for EU are Makedonia, Georgia, etc. You got quite a low-risk business model...

Bulksms is not equal to spamming, but telecommunication services are treated as high risk anyway + UBO from Beirut seems to be risky too

Latvia and Cyprus banks may accept you
Also you can simply setup EMI account and some merchant account with PSP company

well, im counting that having a uk offshore co. will show that im legit. but yeah being physically based in beirut is a risky game for them i guess.

Anyways regarding latvia and cyprus... are these banks safe? or should i worry about them taking my money and shutting down?

Latest Threads