Our valued sponsor

Need a solution to send & receive money

Tabish

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
hey hi

i am an affiliate marketer and make my money from affiliate marketing, i need some expert advice please
here is what i want to do is to receive money in US$ from my multiple clients from USA and then send money in US$ to google account.
now in this part the world (pakistan) where i live, the bank doesn't allow me to send money from my account to google (stupid i know but the policies are s**t so as central bank) , i want some reliable service where i can receive monthly around 50,000 US$-60,000 US$ in my account and can send bills of 50,000 to 55,000 US$ to google bank account. also i should be able to send profit to my own account as well after paying the bills.

is there any reliable service which i can use to do this? i made an account on leupay but it says Incoming bank transfers in USD and funding in USD are temporarily unavailable. kindly keep in mind when giving advice that i am not able to easily travel because of visa issues.

Thanks

hey hi

i am an affiliate marketer and make my money from affiliate marketing, i need some expert advice please
here is what i want to do is to receive money in US$ from my multiple clients from USA and then send money in US$ to google account.
now in this part the world (pakistan) where i live, the bank doesn't allow me to send money from my account to google (stupid i know but the policies are s**t so as central bank) , i want some reliable service where i can receive monthly around 50,000 US$-60,000 US$ in my account and can send bills of 50,000 to 55,000 US$ to google bank account. also i should be able to send profit to my own account as well after paying the bills.

is there any reliable service which i can use to do this? i made an account on leupay but it says Incoming bank transfers in USD and funding in USD are temporarily unavailable. kindly keep in mind when giving advice that i am not able to easily travel because of visa issues.

Thanks
Any bank outside Pakistan will do what you need by the sounds of it.

Suggest me a keyword to search in forum please, i am bit lost @mnschwarz
Just take a look at the bank accounts section. Offshore Bank Accounts
You need to work out a little more of what you want from a bank or jurisdiction to narrow it down. Remote opening is a start but that is possible in many countries around the world. Off the top of my head I can list quite a few... North International Bank in Antigua; Bank Austria; Choice Bank, Caye Bank, Bank of Belize in Belize; Capital Security Bank in Cook Islands; Baltikums Bank in Latvia; Nemea Bank in Malta; ABC Banking Corp, Afrasia in Mauritius; Euro Pacific Bank, Loyal Bank in SVG; BMI Bank in Seychelles; C.I.M. Bank in Switzerland.... Check out a few and see if they meets your needs.

Just take a look at the bank accounts section. Offshore Bank Accounts
You need to work out a little more of what you want from a bank or jurisdiction to narrow it down. Remote opening is a start but that is possible in many countries around the world. Off the top of my head I can list quite a few... North International Bank in Antigua; Bank Austria; Choice Bank, Caye Bank, Bank of Belize in Belize; Capital Security Bank in Cook Islands; Baltikums Bank in Latvia; Nemea Bank in Malta; ABC Banking Corp, Afrasia in Mauritius; Euro Pacific Bank, Loyal Bank in SVG; BMI Bank in Seychelles; C.I.M. Bank in Switzerland.... Check out a few and see if they meets your needs.
thanks a lot man..thats a good start to do, i don't need physical presence to open an account there right?

Hello, does LeuPay receive third-party bank transfers? Example: Transferwise, Skrill or some forex broker.

I am a trader and in some moments I would like to deposit into the LeuPay account through Transferwise or through the Skrill by bank transfer. In other situations, request the withdrawal of the brokerage house by bank transfer to the LeuPay account.

Do I need an exclusive IBAN and live outside the EEA, would Paysera be the best option for these examples?

*Primary currency: euro
*Secondary currency: dollar

(Sorry if it's not the right forum for this kind of post, drive me to right thread)
Hello,

I'm a Freelancer (from Pakistan) & my client (company) needs an invoice from a safe country.
I'm currently using upwork, they charge (13% of the total transaction which is way to high) + lose money in converting to my currency as well.

I'm wondering what the best solution to invoice my client (from a European country) to get paid outside Upwork?

- Any Alternative to upwork which charge less than 13%? (Freelancer, Fiver they charge the same)
- Opening a Deleware / UK llp Company?

Or any other suggestion?

They accept all jurisdictions from Europe, Asia etc.. but the era of IBC companies is OVER AND OUT. Only very small banks will open an account for IBC companies such as SEY, BELIZE, BVI... but you will have due dilligence check every 5 minutes. You will probably spend more time with your KYC then your business. In my opinion there is no easy offshore banking anymore. CSR, FATCA and all other requirements made offshore banking a living HELL. If you really want to benefit from low cost taxes in combination with a company then 1. Choose a country with low taxes or no taxes on international company. 2) Become a resident in the country 3) Set up a business in the country 4) Open a couple of business bank accounts in the same country once you are approved as resident. NON RESIDENT BANKING IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT NOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THE ACCOUNT FOR BUSINESS (DAILY) .

Latest Threads