Our valued sponsor

Need a stable way to exchange Fiat to crypto, stablecoin preferably.

There are a few ways of doing it. For instant Revolut has an internal exchange. You can also use kraken for this purpose.

There are a few ways of doing it. For instant Revolut has an internal exchange. You can also use kraken for this purpose.
Kraken says they will not accept funds from payoneer or anything of sorts.
Revolut? How does that work? Can it be on a corporate account? Volumes are high and constant

What volume are you looking at? Also, where are you resident
Around 200-400k a month constantly

Around 200-400k a month constantly
Thailand resident

If they don't accept from Payoneer directly you will need to have some EMI inbetween. Anyway, with 300-400K per month you can forget about such simple setups.

I would consult some of the large Swiss operations ( Bitcoin Suisse – Pioneering Crypto-Financial Services )and ask them to help or contact Kraken directly, maybe they don't want to accept funds from Payoneer in their Terms but most often if you have a legit operation with that volume there are ways.

If they don't accept from Payoneer directly you will need to have some EMI inbetween. Anyway, with 300-400K per month you can forget about such simple setups.

I would consult some of the large Swiss operations ( Bitcoin Suisse – Pioneering Crypto-Financial Services )and ask them to help or contact Kraken directly, maybe they don't want to accept funds from Payoneer in their Terms but most often if you have a legit operation with that volume there are ways.
Will try them. Thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke

Are they an exchange? Or consultancy agency? Or both?

They are both, and if you are real and not a "cowboy" they will help you.

Latest Threads