Our valued sponsor

Need a way to top up my skrill account

saonbd

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi, i need a way to deposit gambling funds on my skrill verified account. My account is registered with Bangladesh address here all kind of p2p transfer stopped. Also deposit from neteller option stopped so the only way for me to use debit/credit card which I can't use for gambling purpose. The second way is receive a payment from gambling merchant which I failed to do because without deposit there is no withdraw. So what can I do? Does a vcc or prepaid debit card can be use for my cause? If yes please suggest me one. Do i need a Iban if yes then how? Where I can buy iban or debit/credit cards which really works for me? Please offshorecorptalk senior member help me...

Hi, i need a way to deposit gambling funds on my skrill verified account. My account is registered with Bangladesh address here all kind of p2p transfer stopped. Also deposit from neteller option stopped so the only way for me to use debit/credit card which I can't use for gambling purpose. The second way is receive a payment from gambling merchant which I failed to do because without deposit there is no withdraw. So what can I do? Does a vcc or prepaid debit card can be use for my cause? If yes please suggest me one. Do i need a Iban if yes then how? Where I can buy iban or debit/credit cards which really works for me? Please offshorecorptalk senior member help me...
A few options exist that would be applicable to your current situation and geographical location.cig-:,

Good day I live in the Bahamas and I am having the same issue as saonbd and I need a way to change non gambling money to gambling money on skrill or neteller because the deposit option was removed so I can no longer deposit for gambling purposes . I have also tried other means but either it isn’t compatible to my area or the virtual card isn’t available to me because of my geographical location. Can you please help me I need a way to either use a virtual visa service or if there is a way to convert non gambling to gambling using skrill or neteller I would like to know please some help l!! Thanks in advance

Reactions: VESTANON
Hi. I heve a same problem as saonbd. I am from Serbia and a have 55 euro non gambling money on my skrill account and i send it to my neteller account but from that i can't deposit money on gambling site because neteller treat it as a non gambling money.Can anybody help ?

Hi. I heve a same problem as saonbd. I am from Serbia and a have 55 euro non gambling money on my skrill account and i send it to my neteller account but from that i can't deposit money on gambling site because neteller treat it as a non gambling money.Can anybody help ?
Neteller algo lockouts skrill.. Send a pm, as viable options cannot be listed on here..cig-:,

Latest Threads