Need advice please guys

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Hello

I'm in front of a new problem for me.
I sell online a product over requested. The cost is 10k euros.
All my sales are made online, with a nice website and all payments possible ( paypal, wire transfer, crypto, card )
Since one month i lose 4 sales per week from potential customers because they want to come to our offices to buy directly ( trust problem surely ).
I don't have offices with real employees, just a bunch of companies and virtual address.
When we answer we are selling online only and don't receive people , they understand I ll scam you. I thought about saying we are in a country like seychelles or belize , there most of them won t come i guess
Do you have a better answer to provide them?

Tell them as it is. Your company is digital with the purpose to keep the operational, and ultimately, end-product costs down.

In absence of physical presence, your online reputation is increasingly important. If you do not have reviews or discussion channels, such as a forum where your customers can communicate, start from there. Give a small incentive to your buying customers to leave a review somewhere relevant to your industry.

You want to setup a wordpress and connect it with TrustPilot and similar services where your current customers can leave a review of your service.

You can also agree with one of your subcontractors that they do the meeting with your customers on behalf of you, you may ask them if that is possible

Finally, you may rent office space or meeting rooms around the Globe where your customers is located and meet there, Hotels and Restaurants can do it as well.

Reactions: Bmw850
Tell them as it is. Your company is digital with the purpose to keep the operational, and ultimately, end-product costs down.

In absence of physical presence, your online reputation is increasingly important. If you do not have reviews or discussion channels, such as a forum where your customers can communicate, start from there. Give a small incentive to your buying customers to leave a review somewhere relevant to your industry.
Honestly you solved my problem , it s sounds very reasonable . i will follow this way and see the results. thanks!

You want to setup a wordpress and connect it with TrustPilot and similar services where your current customers can leave a review of your service.

You can also agree with one of your subcontractors that they do the meeting with your customers on behalf of you, you may ask them if that is possible

Finally, you may rent office space or meeting rooms around the Globe where your customers is located and meet there, Hotels and Restaurants can do it as well.
Yes trustpilot will be a great help for the potential customers even we don't trust all trustpilot reviews here and myself also.
The meeting will be impossible to make but maybe i ll take kind of good customers everywhere and tell them sell for me and i ll give you % for the customers that will buy only if they come, thank you !

i ll give you % for the customers that will buy only if they come, thank you !
That's something many do in your situation and works fine.

Latest Threads