Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
Kingdom Bank
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Need an Offshore Company asap.

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Fliba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Hi Guys,

I just need some fast service that can help me out to get a offshore company fast, I found a new business which I would like to try and for this I need a new company since I dont want it mixed with my existing and working business.

Any suggestion of a fast and reliable service? :tinysmile_classes_t

SysOp

System Help
If you are urgent need to get your company formation and it isn't any problem to have it in an EU member country but still offshore, then ask cclogic, they are able to do it fast and reliable.

missioncritical

Offshore Agent
Just wondering if you got your company registered Fliba? I have started the process for registration yesterday and hope it will be done soon.

Fliba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Yup, everything is in process and I already got the company name registered and have seen the scanned documents like Apostille etc. I'm really excided to get started :)

bogart

Offshore Agent
If someone need some reference let me know, I have opened several companies through the forum sponsor, for my clients... their is nothing to worry about.

Fliba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
If someone ever need a offshore company fast, really fast then incorporate in the Seychelles it has been the most speedy and fastest incorporation process ever doublethumbsup

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments