Our valued sponsor

Need Bahrain company formation but how?

allan

Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Do you know of any agent, law firm or accountant that is able to create a company in Bahrain?

The reason for asking is because I read threads about Tax heavens here and that Bahrain is one of them, because this country for obvious reasons can't be regulated and nothing is working there except their banking system then I believe it must be one of the best offshore jurisdictions around.

What do you think and do you know about this region of the world?

Reactions: GoGoldPro
Very unusual place to incorporate your business. This is thinking out of the box actually. No one want to be where the crowd is so why not enter a Bahrain offshore company formation. Problem may be to find any reliable firm or person that can help you doing it if you don't want to travel there your self!

It seems really wise thinking to open an offshore company in Bahrain. I don't know why 'vitomerchent' thinking this an out of the box thinking in above post!! Bahrain really a stable country with a strong economy. Their currency is about 3 time stronger than USD. I see all positive things when opening a incorporation in Bahrain :)

I don't think Bahrain is a good choice for an Offshore Company. I have a relative that worked for few years and was forced to go home because there's a civil war on Bahrain. I hope its settled now.

As said here already there is civil was there so you can't trust anyone unless it is a law firm, one of them is the below which I know personally and can be trusted.

Mohamed M. Alkhateeb & Associates
Manama, Bahrain Bahrain Law Firm | Bahrain Lawyers
Bahrain Company Law, Banking & Litigation Lawyers
Phone+973 17810600

Mohamed M. Alkhateeb & Associates is a law firm in Bahrain offering extensive experience in all areas of civil, commercial and corporate laws, litigation and arbitration. Our lawyers are committed to provide our clients with a first class legal service through highly organized and efficient practice...