Our valued sponsor

Need bank account for new Costa Rica offshore company, question ?

wonderwilly

Offshore Agent
Feb 10, 2011
Latvia
Visit site
Hi,

I just got my incorporation documents for my Costa Rica company so I want to open a bank account for this company, I'm looking for an offshore account. The guy who helped me with the company has only a bank in Costa Rica to bank with which I refused so I'm looking for something better with insurance for deposits of course.

What I have seen is Cyprus and wonder what the current situation is there?

What alternative offshore banks are available for my company?

Are there any thing I need to be aware of with the company documents, something additional I need?

First mistake you made was to form a company with an Agent who can't help you with the bank account opening for the company. It is obvious that you don't need a company without an bank account! I hope you got ALL inc. docs. in original by courier if not you need to request them ASAP a company without the original documents is not worth it.

Cyprus seems to be OK regardless of the situation in Greek as I read from another thread here! Alternative banks would be Standard Bank Mauritius, HSBC Hong Kong and St. Vincent depending on what requirements you have.

Get the company documents with Apostille and Notarized otherwise they are worthless.

You can open an account with any offshore bank for your CR company as long as incorporation documents are apostilled and notarized. What agent you used for the incorporation OP?

Latest Threads