Our valued sponsor

Need Cyprus or Seychelles Offshore company for the following business activity?

peter

Offshore Agent
Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I will be needing to formulate a new Cyprus (or Seychelles) Company hopefully called "Hillary Selections" which will be trading as an internet based Graphic Design, Web Management and Advertising company.

My clients are mostly bigger organizations paying in USA Dollar/Euro from Europe or the States.

I'm very attracted to the Tax Benefits for non Cyprus residents (and Seychelles IBC's) as well as help with organizing Business/corporate banking account.

The question I have for you are, where are you located? Are the mentioned goals the only one, if so a Simple Seychelles IBC will do it? Have you been looking into to make use of the DTA Cyprus or the Seychelles may have with your country?

We can help you with all of it, hassle free.

Reactions: peter
Well a Cyprus company is great if your customers are mainly in Europe and if you want to make use of the DTA's between Cyprus and Sweden. Also towards your customers seems a Cyprus company less suspicious than a Seychelles may do, so in regards to reputation I would recommend you a Cyprus company as well.

To make it short a Seychelles company is a great entity if privacy and anonymity plays a high importance and if you have customers who are don't mind to be invoices by the same. Most often a Seychelles company is great when it comes to Offshore Holding companies, Investment purpose and asset protection.

What are the requirements to form a company in Cyprus? Is there any min. requirement to board members or directors? Can I be director and shareholder? Do you offer a nominee director if required?

Sorry for all the questions but I need this to be duly incorporated please.

What are the requirements to form a company in Cyprus?
We only need a copy of passport and a utility bill not older than 3 months

Is there any min. requirement to board members or directors?
Not really, you can be the director and shareholder of a Cyprus company. Of course 1 person has to be there at least.

Do you offer a nominee director if required?
Yes we can help you with both the Nominee director and the nominee shareholder for your Cyprus company, the same for a Seychelles company.

henrick said:
A Cyprus company is mainly for companies who seek to enter the European marked as far as I understand from most posts here on the forum, true?
Well that's one purpose another would be to hold assets, royalties, stocks etc. so it will be a Holding company.

Yes we can help you with both the Nominee director and the nominee shareholder for your Cyprus company, the same for a Seychelles company.
Can you tell me if there is any risk that the nominee will have access to the companies (Cyprus / Seychelles) bank account?

No for a Cyprus company it is not required to provide a certified passport, just a not expired is OK.

You can have as many shareholders as you like in your Cyprus company. You can as well have a board to control the company additionally.

Nominne

peter said:
Can you tell me if there is any risk that the nominee will have access to the companies (Cyprus / Seychelles) bank account?
Hello,

new member here!

i would like to ask the same as is a little scary for me that nominees have access to bank accounts.How this is solved?

They won't you will be the only one who have access to the bank account, because the PIN's, token device etc. will be send in a sealed envelope to the beneficial owner and without the token device you can't do nothing.

Please let us know how it went out I'm into the structuring process of my offshore setup so all help is appreciated.

peter said:
Thank you all guys. I have ordered a Cyprus company and Seychelles company today... will see how everything will work. I have great expectations and eager to get started :)
Best of luck, do share your experience here with us, once everything is done. :)

peter said:
Thank you all guys. I have ordered a Cyprus company and Seychelles company today... will see how everything will work. I have great expectations and eager to get started :)
Why do you need to companies? Please excuse my direct question but Im hoping to learn from people like you.

Latest Threads