Our valued sponsor

Question Need fast Bulgarian LLC/ Ltd setup for UK citizen for property purchases in bulgaria

fr33d0ml1fe

Jan 10, 2021
Visit site
Apparently the real estate broker didn't tell me that since brexit non EU people (brits) can't buy in their own name and they say i must form a company for the property to be transferred into

All EU citizens are allowed to buy properties in Bulgaria. All non- EU citizens need to form BG company for purpose of buying property. The right of ownership of real estate is transferred in the form of a Notary Deed. The notary deed is a type of contract which form and content are prescribed by law. It is executed by a Notary Public within whose region the real estate is located. As the notary is under obligation to check the identity of the parties, their capacity, the authority of the representatives and the good title of the transferor, also to make an investigation for any debts and ownership rights the process of execution of the notary deed offers considerable security.

So looks like i Need a Bulgarian company formed for a land purchase i made last week !

Any advice?

So looks like i Need a Bulgarian company formed for a land purchase i made last week !
Why not find a lawyer in Bulgaria and ask him to fix this issue, can't be that big of a problem.

First hit on Google, call them and get it done.

Latest Threads