Our valued sponsor

Need help Offshore Company and payment processing how?

strokearm

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I need help to create offshore company and payment processing for my new business. I sell shoes and t-shirts with print on and want to accept credit cards so it's easier for my customers to pay.

I expect turnover of at min. 6000 / month and want reduced tax that's why I seek offshore company formation for my business.

Please help and explain to me what I need to do to get the offshore company & payment processing with Internet bank system and possible credit card.

You need to approach them all 1 by 1 to find out what works for you. You may consider to ask them if they accept offshore corps and if so if they have any restrictions in matters of country and such. Typically a Cyprus offshore company always works.

Reactions: SasxInc
Without a shadow of doubt, you need to research more. After enough research draft your preferences clearly. Starting from your preferred country, banking options and logistics, you should set parameters.

What I have found out is that a Cyprus company is required in order to get proper credit card processing for my business. I can see that if you don't need any cc processing a classic Seychelles company formation and bank account will work for most here and if you somehow are able to connect your Cyprus bank account to PayPal (which I read is possible) than you will have the perfect setup.

It's not going to be cheap but powerful.

Reactions: negon
Yeah you need to find a payment processor that either accept Seychelles corps or simply incorporate a Cyprus company so you can make use of any EU payment processor you find!