Our valued sponsor

Need help to offshore company, not BVI please.

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I need help to find what offshore jurisdiction I should pick for my next online business, internet marketing you know, SEO, E-books and link building services. I only read bad things about BVI latly so I don't want to form my company there, do you mind to tell me where is the best jurisdiction to pay no tax?

Reactions: JohnLocke
please someone help? :)

It will depend a little on which payment processor you are going to use. For instant if you can make use of 2co.com / skrill / neteller or bitpay you will be fine with a Seychelles corp or a Cyprus, the latter is a little more expensive to maintain and setup.

For banking you could open an account in Cyprus.

Okay I can work with the processors you say. So, seychelles company and cyprus banking is your best suggestion? does we have alternatives just to compare?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Okay I can work with the processors you say. So' date=' seychelles company and cyprus banking is your best suggestion? does we have alternatives just to compare?[/quote']
Just for some time ago I would have suggested you to consider a BVI company but with the changes in DD compliancy policy from this island it is not worth the effort. Stay away from them unless you are willing to go through a document hell including sending original documents to the British Virgin Islands which will leave a trailing log.

Would Malta or the UK be good alternativ to company formation in Cyprus any other jurisdictions?

I setup a Seychelles company with Cyprus banking working fine. For a new business i'm looking at finding someone where I can rent his company before I setup a new one mayby in Anguilla or Panama.

Latest Threads