Our valued sponsor

Need new company total anonymous what can I do?

minitom

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm round for some time looking only.

What I look for is a company, new registered not used before and which I can use to buy a competitor in my market. What is the best way to do so?

The company has no use after the deal, this is what you fellows call short term I think.

Reactions: Spinat
What do you mean with nominee service? what about signing contracts and providing DD documents when buying the company?

The company I want to buy is located in France, where would you say I should setup the company for maximal privacy?
Even where Nominee Directors ad Shareholders are used contracts can be signed by the Nominee or using a POA and signing yourself (the former is the better way of doing things). DD documents are available for Nominees.

Where the company you want to purchase is located doesn't really matter. If you are using a company with Nominee Shareholders and Directors appointed then it could be created in Seychelles, Belize, etc. This will offer privacy to you.

What do you mean with nominee service? what about signing contracts and providing DD documents when buying the company?

The company I want to buy is located in France, where would you say I should setup the company for maximal privacy?

yes, you will just need to pay 20-50 EUR for signature and sign internal document, which proves that nominee is acting on your behalf

if you need nominee to visit France it might be discussed on case by case basis

Seychelles will be the best one for your case
Hong Kong is also a good option if you want something more reliable

I'm round for some time looking only.

What I look for is a company, new registered not used before and which I can use to buy a competitor in my market. What is the best way to do so?

The company has no use after the deal, this is what you fellows call short term I think.
Easy task, you can you a "simple middleman method" to do the job if that is the only thing you want to use this for.

Reactions: James Turner
You could simply setup the company with darks, if possible use a low cost setup like UK or Seychelles and forget about the company afterwards. That is what I would do. Now 5 months after you posted this, maybe you are still around and want to tell us how you did?

Reactions: happyjohn
I have signed up for the mentor group last week to figure out how to set the company and EMI up without to leak my privacy, I can only recommend you to do the same. It is important that you try t learn how to do things rather then thinking of to get it all served on a table.

Anonymity is worth Gold in todays world.

Latest Threads