Our valued sponsor

Need payment processor

So you will need to have a license or find some of the more "shady" payment processors.

Try some of the many processors in the Resource section now you have mentor group gold access.

Yes that's the problem. Try some of the high risk processors listed here

It will take time to find a hole in the wall but it is possible depending on your requirements and what terms you can negotiate.

Reactions: blizz
In process, mate. As I find it, I will inform. Share your findings, please. Maybe some company responds to your requests and is ready to integrate. I will be glad to talk with them and negotiate for cooperation
Please open a thread inside mentor group with details on what you did, so TAG me and I will try to see if I can help you.

Reactions: EliasIT
his business will require a license regardless where he is incorporated with his business. Otherwise he need some work around, that's why we should take it inside mentor group gold.

I agree, there are lot's of good payment processors in the resource of mentor group
agree, but not all are useful for any business. You still have to go through all of them, there are many ja334¤¤#
Please open a thread inside mentor group with details on what you did, so TAG me and I will try to see if I can help you.
I did so some time ago, can you look?

Is your entity registered in Europe?
I have many different entities can you help?

okay, thank you for the update.

Are they reliable this TRUSTPAYMENTS ? How long have they been operating and they are licensed?

okay, thank you for the update.

Are they reliable this TRUSTPAYMENTS ? How long have they been operating and they are licensed?

Hi,

Yes they have FCA license from the UK and MGA license from Malta. They process more than 6b a month, they are among the biggest PSPs in Europe

Last edited:
Reactions: EliasIT
Hi,

Yes they have FCA license from the UK and MGA license from Malta. They process more than 6b a month, they are among the biggest PSPs in Europe
that sounds interesting it means they have public audits available too which we can check. thanks for the hint

Reactions: Marios
Yes that's the problem. Try some of the high risk processors listed here

It will take time to find a hole in the wall but it is possible depending on your requirements and what terms you can negotiate.
best place to start your search, believe me you will find what you look for.

Reactions: Marios
There are really many options, but they all refuse to work as soon as I speak for specific traffic. I'm still searching.
Did you checked the mentor group gold 's resource section

tons of great high risk payment processors that will be able to help you. If not, ask inside and you will get help.

Latest Threads