Our valued sponsor

Need ready-made company in Cyprus asap?

Still have a Cyprus company with bank account available? If so' date=' can you please PM me or share here, I urgently need one and don't care about the costs as long it's reasonable.[/quote']
You can adress your question here please More... so we may get back to you asap with a list of possible companies avaialble.

Reactions: plotoffshore
Thank you, bought my offshore belize company with opened bank account, everything is working, considering the price I paid it is much, considering what I got it's cheap and I'm very pleased with what I got.

Hi,
I'm looking for a ready-made company with bank account if possible and which I can take over mid. next week. The age of the company doesn't matter it just need to be dormant / never have been used and no liabilities! It must be a Cyprus company! can you help?
Can you briefly explain why you are looking for a "ready-made" company in Cyprus rather than creating a new company there? What benefits are there for ready-made companies in Cyprus? Is Cyprus the only place where you can buy finished companies for sale?

Well, the only difference between a ready-made / dormant company in Cyprus and a new incorporation is that it's much faster to go with a read-made company since you don't need to wait for the registration to take place before you can get started.