Our valued sponsor

Need ready-made company in Cyprus asap?

You may want to contact our sales More... directly. we have always ready-made / dormant Cyprus companies available for fast take over.

Reactions: buka
Thanks' date=' just placed my order with you.. hope to get the company tomorrow..[/quote']
Thank you buka, Im sure our sales will take care of everything for you.

Do you took the Cyprus company into operation already?

Reactions: buka
Yes I did and actually everything is going good for our business. We ship goods and products ordered through our Cyprus company from the UK! Everything perfectly fine.

Hi,
I'm looking for a ready-made company with bank account if possible and which I can take over mid. next week. The age of the company doesn't matter it just need to be dormant / never have been used and no liabilities! It must be a Cyprus company! can you help?
With bank account will be difficult I think.. The problem is to stay compliant with the bank.

Reactions: JohnLocke
With bank account will be difficult I think.. The problem is to stay compliant with the bank.
Indeed the bank account will be a problem in this case, however, if you have all the required documents it will just be a few days to get the account operative.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Well, I have bought a ready-made company from cclogic, everything went through afer roughly 4 weeks, tooks some more time than what was expected. My company in Cyprus has been in operation for almost 2 years by now and I'm satisfied with my Cyprus business setup.

Don't you have ready-made companies with bank account already opened from time to time? I was just wondering because I have seen somewhere on this forum offer like that. not sure if that's only for Cyprus or as well for BVI, Belize etc.?

Don't you have ready-made companies with bank account already opened from time to time? I was just wondering because I have seen somewhere on this forum offer like that. not sure if that's only for Cyprus or as well for BVI' date=' Belize etc.?[/quote']
Yes sometimes we have clients who are offering their companies for sale and ask us to sell them if we have any buyers, such companies have most often already opened an bank account. This is primary for offshore companies with offshore bank accounts and usually we only do that if the company hasn't been in operation already.