Our valued sponsor

Need some cash from LLC US - It's safe to use EMI's Card?

stivemoose

Mar 15, 2022
nevada
Visit site
Hello,
I have a normal setting with an LLC and an EMI. I need now to have some money in cash, and the only option seems to be to use the EMI debit card in the EU from ATM for withdrawal.

Is it any alternatives? I'm a bit uncomfortable that would be some strange reporting..

Typical case in scenario, would be get an Emi,attach banking to the Emi.

banking attached should consist of Debit card limits of min 800€ daily cashout via Atm,POS purchases Of 20k€,Online purchase limits of 10k€ daily.

Emi for the above scenario, should be ideally a crypto based EMI, enabling crypto deposits and withdrawals.. rea#44!

Reactions: troubled soul
Hello,
I have a normal setting with an LLC and an EMI. I need now to have some money in cash, and the only option seems to be to use the EMI debit card in the EU from ATM for withdrawal.

Is it any alternatives? I'm a bit uncomfortable that would be some strange reporting..
There is an alternative, you should pm me to know more

Hello, yes, but crypto to turn in cash, need to complete personal KYC so would be same as using a debit card of EMI and even worst because all is in your name..or do I miss something?
setup options could be an anonymous scenario, where logz are provided to you.

moreso a biz acct would also suffice. in such scenarios user info would be cloaked..

the above setup required, would be a pre verified EMI acct, giving you full access and total control on all aspects. rea#44!

Latest Threads