Our valued sponsor

need someone from Denmark to cashout btc to my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crushme2

Jan 3, 2021
Visit site
Basically, I want to sell some bitcoins eth xmr, whatever coin you like,

The req is: You must have a danish bank account So I can get the payments instantly,

I am looking to cashout 2-3K $ USD a month,

I am not sending anything big upfront before we have build some kind of trust releation ship, otherwise we will need to go through Escrow here with Admin which is a pain in the a*s and slow.

So if you are interested in making some easy money and have a danish bank account and can cashout coins , and send a bank transfer to me.

Hit me up with your Wickr/Telegram/Whatsapp, whatever app you use.

Thanks everyone, and god bless this is a great forum!

Sorry for breaking the rules, I am upgrading my account to gold as soon I have time for it, thanks, and sorry for this . I did not know i was not allowed for this.

Hopefully i will not get a ban, because this forum is the last place I can seek for help.

Reactions: lostguy
Sorry for breaking the rules, I am upgrading my account to gold as soon I have time for it, thanks, and sorry for this . I did not know i was not allowed for this.

Hopefully i will not get a ban, because this forum is the last place I can seek for help.
No, you won't get a ban and I don't think this thread will be deleted either. It's just that I assume other people here who are not in MGG won't be able to "offer you services" for quite a good reason. This is why it should only go in the hidden forums.

Have a good one.

closed this thread, reopened in the mentor group gold where it initially should have been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads