Our valued sponsor

Need to incorporate a company in the Seychelles with a bank account

trustseychelles

Offshore Agent
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Have been spending some time on your forums and chatted with your sales support folks are few days ago. After having concluded my research, I now need the following:

• a seychelles company
  • a seychelles bank account

Please let me know how I can kick off the process, how long it will take, what the fees are, and what documents you need. I also want to understand more about the bank account - where will it be (I know there are options with BMI and Barclays) and what the minimum deposit requirements will be

A Seychelles IBC is not a problem to get incorporated, you only need to provide a copy of passport (need to be certified as true copy by a notary or lawyer) and a utility bill not older than 3 months.

For the Bank account in the Seychelles your right, there is only BMI and Barclays bank, both require at leats USD 50.000 to be deposited and maintained on the account, we don't find it worth it to go through the hassle to get the account opened there.

Whats the reason for why you want the bank account to be in the Seychelles?

Well I only know this for Barclays bank not sure if BMI have the same requirement, but since they take on customers directly from the street then you may want to approach them directly.

Reactions: trustseychelles

Latest Threads