Our valued sponsor

Need to receive money on an offshore account and withdraw it on ATM

I have been using REVOLUT App, they give you IBAN ans SWIFT and you can receive money on it and withdraw in ATM. Now there is a thing where they can block your money and ask for a bunch of documents even tho you allready supplied all of it. I'm affraid these companies are toxic and hostile and may lock your money in a technicality loop and goodbye. I'd like to know if there is a company out there outside of EU zone that I can opena bank account, in my name and all, receive money and get an ATM card from them and not worry about BS technicallity. I'm not receiving anything illegal, it's literally payments from an established company. The reason I want to do this, i'll be honest, my country if so corrupt and politicians steal so much I don't want to pay taxes in my country as a matter of principle. With offshore account there is no way they can know how much money I have and if I withdraw on ATM in small amounts, it looks like I am tourist. Can someone suggest a bank or a service for me, We are not talking anything bigger than 4000-5000€ per month and no bigger than 100 000 € per year. Thank you.

You can go to Singapore in person. Open a trading account (stocks) at a brokerage that is the arm of a major bank. Then they will let you open a bank account. Obviously don't let on your intention. Buy some stocks to justify it.

Reactions: Soundpeats
You can go to Singapore in person. Open a trading account (stocks) at a brokerage that is the arm of a major bank. Then they will let you open a bank account. Obviously don't let on your intention. Buy some stocks to justify it.
What documents would be required for opening a trading account at a brokerage? Are there any difficulties as for who they would and wouldn't accept?

Yes, by definition it is. But what if he is from Russia or North Korea, two countries controlled by criminal gangs. Would "tax evasion" be acceptable then?
Or from Western Europe, Australia or US - a bunch of countries controlled by dictators who pretend to be democrasies. And who'll rip one off by their taxes. Can he be from these countries too, what do you think? :)

Well bro this is tax evasion ;-)
As if you weren't on this forum to reduce your taxes by different tricks and loopwholes, which are basically tax evasion as well :)

Proof of residence, for example utility bill. Obviously a passport. See what the minimum investment is. Several large banks have a brokerage arms. Inquire by email or phone first.
That's interesting. Is that unique for Singapore? Or can one use that approach in many countries too? Including the 1st world ones?

How can I ask whether a bank have a brokerage arms? Meaning, "do you have brokerage arms?" -- isn't a way I'd ask them in email, right?

Last edited:
@OP for Non EU banking, a bank acct and debit card in your name, would be a personal acct, the stated monthly incoming TRX amounts meets the threshold for a PA.

a slightly different approach would be a biz acct, as this would easily withstand the total Yearly Balance of incoming TRX and debits carried out..DC would be in company name...some banks would readily provide two DCs one in UBOs name and one in Biz name.

the above options would come with debit cards with operability within the EU catering to Fiat access via local atms..the stated amounts you intend to cashout keeps you under the radar as its negligible at best...
Top Tip: For EU atms a physical bank debit card would provide seamless functionality and longterm use viz a viz an emi debit card with less functionality, little or no access to POS functionality, online purchases, low limit daily atm fiat access..etc.cig-:,

How about I receive payment in another country, buy some stable crypto with it and just withdraw it on btc ATM or exchange ? I don't mind paying taxes, the lower the better of course, I just don't think corrupt politicians in my contry should have it.

Ps. I got nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine, I am in european union.

How about I receive payment in another country, buy some stable crypto with it and just withdraw it on btc ATM or exchange ? I don't mind paying taxes, the lower the better of course, I just don't think corrupt politicians in my contry should have it.

Ps. I got nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine, I am in european union.
Bro No1 can give you advice cause its public Forum

All I can say is thst the only way your own government can know is if your bank does crs

Most EMIs dont do crs

Latest Threads