Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronox

Dec 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I have a approval for credit card processing from netpay.com

Anyone here knows them or use them?

There are no reviews about this company. Just for netpay.co.uk but this is another company.

I can't find anything about them. Just that Netpay Europe Limited was dissolved 2018 in uk. So there is just Netpay Limited in Hong Kong left. But the UK impressum is on their website.

Reactions: AMD
you need to be extra careful with this company. There is something that indicates that it is not quite in order. It does not have to be a SCAM but will you lose your money on that kind of thing?

Ask them under which financial license they operate!

if they accept you, you want to go slow like with any other processor that will approve your business. MLM is restricted business, so if a procesor accept you it indicates they are into ultra high risk accounts.

You may also know that even the processor is legit, you can risk high penalties and fines for processing this stuff, that means they can freeze your account at any time and keep your money.

I found it in the Gold mentor Group list of payment service providers. Admin postet it. Does this means these PSPs are legit or what kind of list is this?
most of the providers inside the mentor group are legit, I had no bad experience with the companies listed there yet. I assume admin remove companies if he read here or anywhere else anything negative about a company that is listed inside the paid area.

I have only found good providers in all time I have used any of them.

Reactions: AMD
Netpay is a company of thieves that stole money from everybody in the industry and everybody is looking to f**k them back!
Stay away from them Adam Elbaz is the main scammer now and he learned from his dad!
they pay in the beginning and then they f**k you and try to sue you! pieces of s**t and drug users' family and never work with them

Do you have something to back this statement up with?

I believe you can find alternative highr- and low risk processors in the resource section of mentor group

thank you for the link! he screwed us for 2milion and many others I know of!
he is a big scammer that stings his clients all the time for years I want to warn other companies from working with these lying pieces of s**t.
I don't understand how you have to show them in the link you sent me.

2 millions is a lot of money, enough to sue him and go after him personal, what action have you taken so far?

@Kronox how did it work out with Netpay.com? Could you share any experience? It would be helpful since its now 9 months after you posted your concern. I checked the company, they are not regulated in HK, not with a Money Service Operator Licence or anything else. They just seem to be a foreignly held Limited. And there are so many scammers from India and even Mainland China here, setting up remotely the company and always believe they can catch the big fish and then disappear. But HK regulators are cracking now down on them. Pls let me know, would be very interested to know.

Reactions: uplana
most of the providers inside the mentor group are legit, I had no bad experience with the companies listed there yet. I assume admin remove companies if he read here or anywhere else anything negative about a company that is listed inside the paid area.

I have only found good providers in all time I have used any of them.
There are a few which you can trash in the resource of mentor group gold but the majority of the hundreds of service providers in this database are legit and verified, it is only rare to find something that don't work well out for me.

Netpay scamed us and kept the account opening fee. The owner Ajay B Panicker is the scamer himself. Stay away from this guy
The information you provided is not enough to call it a SCAM, you may post evidence in a new thread posted here:

Otherwise your post will be removed and you will get a warning point. We don't want fake scam reports here any longer!

Netpay scamed us and kept the account opening fee. The owner Ajay B Panicker is the scamer himself.
The information you provided is not enough to call it a SCAM, you may post evidence in a new thread posted here:

Otherwise your post will be removed and you will get a warning point. We don't want fake scam reports here any longer!
What I have to send as proof?

Our laywer sent him a letter, he do not reply via Skype, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads