Our valued sponsor

Netpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NetPaay You have made your points and anyone reading this thread can see your views and evidence thu&¤#. However posts will not be deleted as requested just because you disagree with them.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thats not the point.
@NetPaay You have made your points and anyone reading this thread can see your views and evidence thu&¤#. However posts will not be deleted as requested just because you disagree with them.

Have a nice day.

Thats not the point. The point is that you are pretty much encouraging vindictive people to anonymously slander companies and make personal attacks against company owners based on absolutely nothing. You have condoned that sort of behaviour with this response.

"Slander away, people. We wont take action against your false posts and personal attacks." - Thats how I interpret your response.

Thats not the point.

Thats not the point. The point is that you are pretty much encouraging vindictive people to anonymously slander companies and make personal attacks against company owners based on absolutely nothing. You have condoned that sort of behaviour with this response.

"Slander away, people. We wont take action against your false posts and personal attacks." - Thats how I interpret your response.

You are pretty much being hypocritical here. You have just accused me of "encouraging vindictive people" with no evidence while at same time complaining about people doing the same and using a handle without your real name either.

As I explained to you posts will not be deleted just because you do not agree with it. You have made your point and anyone reading the thread can see what your response was.

Reactions: jafo
Status
Not open for further replies.