Our valued sponsor

Nevis Financial Services Regulatory Commission - Before you register your company!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
When considering a Newvis Incorporation you will want to know that there is no corporate tax that has to be paid. There are no annual tax returns that have to be compiled and filed. The director and shareholder of the company can be one and the same person or even a company. This company can be registered for instant in the Seychelles, Belize, UK or anywhere else.

It's easy and cheap for a nevis formation only aprox 1000 euro and can be accomplished within a few weeks.

Before you proceed with the nevis formation, please visit the official website of the Nevis registrar of companies which can be found here.

When considering a Newvis Incorporation you will want to know that there is no corporate tax that has to be paid.
For years Nevis has been know to man for financial service companies to be easy to incorporate there with almost no requirements in regards to capital! Is this still the case?

It includes the most, mail forwarding is an addititional costs with most of agents. We have it included, you pay for the courier charge of course.

For years Nevis has been know to man for financial service companies to be easy to incorporate there with almost no requirements in regards to capital! Is this still the case?
No paid in share capital is required, however, there will need to be some money in the company in order to obtain the license!

Reactions: bizman
Reactions: alain
That's a very good question I hope you are able to answer khan - I'm looking into the process at the moment after I sucessfully incorporated a financial service company in Belize for a fraction of what it costs in Nevis and Cyprus for instant!

Yeah I have a Nevis offshore company for some time. What is it you want to know? I paid aprox 3000 USD for the formation of the company, TAT 10 business days. Was not a big issue to get the deal done!

Reactions: alain
Who did you use forthe incorporation in Nevis? I would like to know someone we can trust for our business there and that can help us in the future for other local services in St. Vincent & Nevis!