Our valued sponsor

Question New and confused

Blacky

Mar 15, 2022
Lithuania
Visit site
I’m new and confused to this stuff. Thing being I have a source of income where I get 2-3k€ in cryptocurrency and I cannot justify the funds. I am thinking to open a front business where I can flow my crypto earning thru it and report it as legal money. Any ideas or where should I look into that kind of thing? Sorry for being stupid..

Reactions: KDX and JohnLocke
Bankera will open you a bank account and they are crypto friendly.

Then you can receive the funds and declare. No need to hide it.

Speak to @Gediminas he can help.
Bankera *might* open an account for you, after you pay a 550 Eur non refundable application fee.
There are plenty of other crypto friendly banks and EMIs that don’t ask for an application fee.

Bankera will open you a bank account and they are crypto friendly.

Then you can receive the funds and declare. No need to hide it.

Speak to @Gediminas he can help.
Bankera *might* open an account for you, after you pay a 550 Eur non refundable application fee.
There are plenty of other crypto friendly banks and EMIs that don’t ask for an application fee.
Noo, I mean I can’t declare my crypto earnings, what would I say where I got them from? I mostly need a way to tell the government I am employed and prove where I’m getting the funds from, I cannot say the exact way I’m getting them

Use a private OTC that doesn't have any thing regarding crypto in the name.

The payment will come from ABC Limited. Therefore making it fit for your issue and it's not connected to any exchange. You simply did a transaction with ABC Limited and you have been paid.

Use a private OTC that doesn't have any thing regarding crypto in the name.

The payment will come from ABC Limited. Therefore making it fit for your issue and it's not connected to any exchange. You simply did a transaction with ABC Limited and you have been paid.
Yeah but still if I am earning any money I need to declare it and it is my point. I need to government to see that I am earning money

I’m new and confused to this stuff. Thing being I have a source of income where I get 2-3k€ in cryptocurrency and I cannot justify the funds. I am thinking to open a front business where I can flow my crypto earning thru it and report it as legal money. Any ideas or where should I look into that kind of thing? Sorry for being stupid..
sounds like money laundering offense. even if your crypto income is 100% legit, the very fact that you misrepresent source of funds can land you in jail. ask yourself, is it worth it for 3k EUR?

at least use p2p cashout options and meet people to pick up cash.

sounds like money laundering offense. even if your crypto income is 100% legit, the very fact that you misrepresent source of funds can land you in jail. ask yourself, is it worth it for 3k EUR?

at least use p2p cashout options and meet people to pick up cash.
I feel like it is worth it as long as they don’t notice and I pay taxes on it. All I need is to justify it so I can be eligible for loans, mortgages, credit cards. I can get cash thru atms.