Our valued sponsor

New and wondering..

Kastro

Jun 10, 2020
Visit site
What third party service is rated the best when it comes to setting up offshore corporations. I ran across smf but heard very bad things. I'm looking to start an ibc in the marshall islands. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Reactions: James Turner
Is the answer to your question going to bias your answer to mine? Cause if not I'd just really like to know a reputable 3rd party company that can help me set up, thank you.
When I am asking a questions, it has a real reason. Maybe I will find, that you do not need a Marshall islands company. Every 2 of 3 potential customers which contact me, are asking just for stupid solutions like Marshall islands company, Seychelles company, Belize company etc.. But they does not understand what it can and what it can not be used for. And there is a risk, you are just trying to find something "cheap", "fast" and hoping it will work...

When I am asking a questions, it has a real reason. Maybe I will find, that you do not need a Marshall islands company. Every 2 of 3 potential customers which contact me, are asking just for stupid solutions like Marshall islands company, Seychelles company, Belize company etc.. But they does not understand what it can and what it can not be used for. And there is a risk, you are just trying to find something "cheap", "fast" and hoping it will work...
Thank You for the explanation. To cut to the point... I like that you can still create a bearer share corp.

Last edited:
bearer shares is not an option and thsat not since 2010 all the old crap you read on the Internet is not valid any longer.

If you need legal protection and 100% anonymity there is no 1 way, either use darks or the homless model, more to read about that (still valid) story inside the mentor group.

Thank You for the explanation. To cut to the point... I like that you can still create a bearer share corp.
Why do you need a company wirth a bearer shares? What is your goal?
There are some structures with the same effect like having a bearer shares, more anonymous, better working, in a reputable first world countries, ...
What can you do with a bearer shares company in a Marshall islands? Almost nothing. No bank will ever open a bank account from MI with a bearer shares. Every one financial institution will kick you off.
Just for holding some property? Where is property located? In the most of the countries, it is a real oproblem to be able to own any property by a foreign company.

If you want to have a real business, you will need a way to accept incoming payments. I have a questions for you: How many serious banks in a world will accept Marshall Islands company with a bearer shares as a client? I have also anwer for you: None
Darks is something what is not safe way. If you does not know absolutely what you are doing, using a darks is a direct one way ticket to the prison. Darks are used just for remote bank account openning. There is absolutely none financial institution, which will open bank account for Marshall Islands company with bearer shares remotely.
Doing business in the USA? Which kind of business? Services or physical goods? Who are your customers? Other companies or physical persons?
Non US Bank will wire money to recipient in Marshall Islands. Does not matter where will be the bank located. Wiring bank needs to see a details of payment recipient. If you will ask any client to wire money to account of Marshall Islands company, customers bank will deny to make a wire and will inform federal authorities..
If you want anonymous structure for business in the USA, it is possible, but it takes much more planning, some travelling and it cost some money..

Why do you need anonymous company? Is it about taxes, or your business is just not legal?
If it is about taxes, there are ways how to does not be anonymous, but optimize taxes legaly.

I'd like to have a biz that's as anonymous as I can get it. What are the darks and homless models? And I'd like an anonymous foreign corp that can have a bank account and do biz in the US

darks refers to using fake documents to open a company (photoshopped documents). It is not allowed to be discussed on the public forum, you would need to join the mentor group for more information. https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades

homeless model refers to getting actual documents from a homeless person, so everything is in their name. Similar to above, but the person is real.

Not that my biz is illegal... more gray area operations. And I honostly just dont want my name out there if I can help it
Again as people above are asking, with more information, actual useful information can be given to you.

No need for exacts, but roughly what industry?
online / offline?
Do you need to accept payments?
payments from customers?
payments from businesses?
Do you need to take payments online?
Do you want to use popular payment processors?
Who do you want to hide your name from? public lookup from friends and family and customers? Your government? tax office? 3 letter government agencies?

Most information you will read online (webpages / companies selling products is going to be out of date at best, or down right incorrect at worst (not all, but a lot). You can save a lot of time, effort and money by letting people know what you are doing and what you hope to achieve rather than doggedly insisting you know what you are doing whilst asking for advice to a bad plan

Again as people above are asking, with more information, actual useful information can be given to you.

No need for exacts, but roughly what industry?
online / offline?
Do you need to accept payments?
payments from customers?
payments from businesses?
Do you need to take payments online?
Do you want to use popular payment processors?
Who do you want to hide your name from? public lookup from friends and family and customers? Your government? tax office? 3 letter government agencies?

Most information you will read online (webpages / companies selling products is going to be out of date at best, or down right incorrect at worst (not all, but a lot). You can save a lot of time, effort and money by letting people know what you are doing and what you hope to achieve rather than doggedly insisting you know what you are doing whilst asking for advice to a bad plan
Real estate. Not so much payments but acquisitions and things like that. And I'd like tockeepcmy name out of everything if possible. Just cause I rather it like that

Real estate. Not so much payments but acquisitions and things like that. And I'd like tockeepcmy name out of everything if possible. Just cause I rather it like that
The most of countries does not allow to own real estate by a foreign corporation. For example, in European union, it is not allowed in any country to own real estate by person or company who is not resident in the European union. In Brazil, it is not possible to own real esatet by a person who is not residen of any sout american country etc..
In the most of civilized country, real estate registry required to discloses UBO - Ultimate beneficiary owner, does not matter which company is used for ownership.

So, in 99 % of cases, company in Marshall Islands is absolutely useless for real estate ownership. The most countries will just not allow you to transfer real estate to be the ownership of Marshall islands company and the rest of countries who allows it, will ask you to provide evidence about who is a UBO.

Creation of anonymity in ownerwhip of a real estate is much more complicated than just incorporating some shell company in offshore country.. Do not be naive.

So you don't want the registering company to know you?
You don't want the bank to know you?
How much are you prepared to spend to setup a structure? As you are not going to be able to do anything legally or cheaply/simply if you want absolute complete anonymity.

The most of countries does not allow to own real estate by a foreign corporation. For example, in European union, it is not allowed in any country to own real estate by person or company who is not resident in the European union. In Brazil, it is not possible to own real esatet by a person who is not residen of any sout american country etc..
In the most of civilized country, real estate registry required to discloses UBO - Ultimate beneficiary owner, does not matter which company is used for ownership.

So, in 99 % of cases, company in Marshall Islands is absolutely useless for real estate ownership. The most countries will just not allow you to transfer real estate to be the ownership of Marshall islands company and the rest of countries who allows it, will ask you to provide evidence about who is a UBO.

Creation of anonymity in ownerwhip of a real estate is much more complicated than just incorporating some shell company in offshore country.. Do not be naive.
That's why I'm here friend, to learn. If a foreign corp were to own a corp in the country it plans on doing biz in. Would that work?