Our valued sponsor

New bitcoin debit card and wire transfer provider found!

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
This Guys WB21 | Banking redefined seems to be a great alternative to the mess of AdvCasg, Bitpay and all other Companies that lost their bitcoin debit Card.

I just send all my documents to their compliance to get verified, let's see how it goes. They claim you can fund your account with BTC and do wire transfers or use the Virtual Debit card.. this is a good start. Not sure if they will have a real debit Card at any time.

Do you know this Company or have personal experience with them, then feel free to post here :)

DEBIT CARD does not Work, seems they also have been using WaveCrest. Anyway I can make Wiretransfers from BTC to my private account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
WB21 has terrible reviews in other forums. I wouldn't trust them very much. It seems like a ponzi-scheme where they take deposits but if you want your money back (outward transfer) they could take months until executing the transaction (probably until they collect enough funds from a new depositor)

Reactions: diablo
I would stay well away from wb21. The company and ceo is questionable.

Weapons, embezzlement, fraud: WB21 founder Michael Gastauer’s dubious history | HEUREKA magazine
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2016/10...d-for-allegedly-stealing-millions-of-dollars/

Quote.

"
Embezzlement, Tax Fraud and Forgery

The more closely one looks at Gastauer’s web of companies, the more disconcerting it becomes. Roughly half a dozen different companies can be found filed under his name in Switzerland, London, the British Virgin Islands and Singapore. Many of them have filed for bankruptcy in recent years.

Gastauer’s past is filled with embezzlement, unauthorized purchases of weapons, tax fraud and forgery. His story is one of commercial fraud on a grand scale."

Reactions: diablo
WB21 is a complete scam. Please be careful. I got paid there and after 1 month have not been able to withdraw the money from them, I have tried to send the money to 3 different banks with the same result, not possible.
I did not send the good and the client is also upset, but at the end I believe the client is part of the scamming structure, so DO NOT USE WB21.

Reactions: extremedox101
yeah I noticed it's a scam.. just too late I already submitted my docs when I posted here :( They still send me e-mails asking why I don't want to proceed.

N26 seems to be a much better "real" bank not scam.

Wirex now have IBAN and sortcode / account numbers available with VCC and soon new plastic cards. + £7500 deposit limit with transfer and £500 daily limit for CC's might be worth a look they also accept 20+ altcoin's

Wirex now have IBAN and sortcode / account numbers available with VCC and soon new plastic cards. + £7500 deposit limit with transfer and £500 daily limit for CC's might be worth a look they also accept 20+ altcoin's
good news, it is something but for most of us just not sufficient!

Latest Threads