Our valued sponsor

New Here - Researching options

SIC

Apr 16, 2021
United States
Visit site
Operate an IT consulting firm that allows me to work remotely. After a couple long Caribbean "work vacation" pre-Covid decided it was the perfect work balance for me. Close enough to the US if I needed to return with interest in building a second home to avoid winters. Educating myself on options available for creating subsidiary service company, structuring it properly and reducing day to day accounting and operations task that hi-jack my life.

Operate an IT consulting firm that allows me to work remotely. After a couple long Caribbean "work vacation" pre-Covid decided it was the perfect work balance for me. Close enough to the US if I needed to return with interest in building a second home to avoid winters. Educating myself on options available for creating subsidiary service company, structuring it properly and reducing day to day accounting and operations task that hi-jack my life.
If you sell services, then Puerto Rico Act 20 is your best bet, by far. A 4% tax rate, plus a local income tax on your nominal local salary. You pay no U.S. taxes. The catch is that you must live in Puerto Rico for half the year.

And remember, if you follow the proper rules, your Puerto Rican company won’t pay any US tax. So instead of a 21% corporate tax in the mainland US, plus another 20% dividend tax, all you’ll be paying in Puerto Rico is a measly 4% corporate tax. And zero in dividend tax.

Welcome aboard to the OCT, all things offshore and a unique community and forum like no other..

Proud to say OCT is the Bitcoins Of Forums right now..

Enjoy binge reading the threads, so much to learn and execute...Another Plus, do checkout the Mentor Group for exclusive contents,hidden treasures,gold maps and more...

All Aboard...cig-:,

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads