Our valued sponsor

New IM (Internet marketing business) business with offshore company how?

poulaCo

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Here is my story.

For a few years Im into the IM business doing alot of ADwords campaigns, affiliate marketing and stuff like that. For some months I do a good amount of money now and don't want to pay a lot of tax. Actually because of the nature of business I'm also seeking some sort of privacy, I don't mind people know who am I but I mind some tax office to find out hat Im behind the business just to charge me tax !! For that reason I want a solution where I can put all my activity into a offshore company or Cyprus company not sure if I'm talking about the same nor what difference there are.

What would you suggest me to do?

Why would you suggest me to do it that way?

Any help would be much appreciated, also I'm looking for a fast answer please so I can get my offshore company formed (created) and continue my business in this new entity.

Thanks guys.

Well, you can go different ways in order to register your company offshore! That said, you may want to look into what banking you require and what your business partners accept in regards to offshore jurisdiction and the location of your company. If they accept a Seychelles company, it would be the easiest and fastest to go with. If not, a good option will be to incorporate a Cyprus company which is within the EU and for that reason accepted by 99,9% of all countries.

Just post here if you have additional questions or need help.

Reactions: megamath
For what your looking for it seems a Cyprus company would be the best to go with since most affiliate programs and payment processors are accepting such companies more likely than a Seychelles company which is much cheaper to incorporate! That said it is worth to do some research and approach each of your business partners to find out which countries they accept your company to be in.

For what your looking for it seems a Cyprus company would be the best to go with since most affiliate programs and payment processors are accepting such companies more likely than a Seychelles company which is much cheaper to incorporate! That said it is worth to do some research and approach each of your business partners to find out which countries they accept your company to be in.
When it comes to affiliate programs / companies and payment processors then I agree with protain that a Cyprus company will make it much easier for you to apply for an account with such or a merchant account with the payment processors. Otherwise a BVI company can be as good as well.

Reactions: megamath
Thank you both for the great input and to all others to contribute with all this great information about offshore companies and banking. It's a great pleasure to be here. I have just decided to place my order by Monday for a Cyprus company in order to get things moving. It seems that this will make it the easiest way to get things started.

What has been suggested here is perfectly fine and Im sure you will be happy with your company setup in Cyprus once it has been finished. I would actually have recommend to insert a Seychelles company paramount to get a better privacy.

You will want to look into a BVI company formation too. Panama and Hong Kong may be good alternatives as well!! Check out all options available before you go ahead or register several companies if you can.

What has been suggested here is perfectly fine and Im sure you will be happy with your company setup in Cyprus once it has been finished. I would actually have recommend to insert a Seychelles company paramount to get a better privacy.
Thank you for your comment, yes I think Im fine with a setup in Cyprus for my IM business. I still consider to have a backup company in BVI and open a bank account in different country just in case something goes wrong with the Cyprus company at any time. Do you think that would be good?

You will want to look into a BVI company formation too. Panama and Hong Kong may be good alternatives as well!! Check out all options available before you go ahead or register several companies if you can.
Thank you Moh1, I got your point and considering my options for a backup company in the BVI maybe even Panama and Hong Kong, however, I'm not sure if it overkill to setup that many offshore companies in the beginning??!

Reactions: jorge
For Adwords business I would setup a off shore company in Cyprus or BVI with nominees, so I would make use of double tax treaties that Cyprus (or BVI) has with my country and get rid of the corporate tax. I would safe up the money on my off shore corp and from time to time pay my self sallery and pay income tax on that portion. IF I could make enough money I would re invest all the money from the off shore company into a new project to make even more money!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Im not sure, have you checked with Google Adwords if they have any limitations on jurisdictions and banking? I will have to login to our account and check that. Some need to be sure that's possible before they through money after any offshore company.