Our valued sponsor

New member. Overseas company questions.

Hello all! New member here, very first post so if I’ve screwed up I’m sorry, I’ll start over. Little background about myself. I’m relatively young (mid 20’s) been operating a semi off and on for 4 years. I’ve been doing business under my name and SSN for those 4 years and have recently gotten my LLC, EIN, business checking and savings etc to start my own trucking company.
The last 4 years I’ve been fairly profitable but nothing to brag about.
So, I’m always looking at overseas opportunities, and I think I have a pretty solid business plan that could be put into action within the next 3 - 5 years. My plan is to basically go to countries that are emerging, set up shop doing road freight transport and logistics solutions. On top of that I would also like to offer supply solutions in conflict areas that are to small for major companies to not care about. So, I said ALL that to say this.

If I were to go somewhere, say Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia wherever, get contracts and work, what would be the best solution for incorporating? Should I use my current LLC and just have an overseas division? Would it be best to completely create a new entity and have it for that work? I know the idea might sound crazy or kinda far out and it’s not something I’m saying I’m going to do tomorrow, it’s just an idea myself and a few like minded friends have been throwing around.
Thanks for your time any information is appreciated. My company is currently based in the US.