Our valued sponsor

New Mexico LLC - Choice of Formation Agent

ilmzomz

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
Last edited:
Am planning to incorporate an LLC in New Mexico and am evaluating the different formation agents.

Anyone familiar with "New Mexico Registered Agent"?
They claim a good pricing structure with lots of features included in the package.
Great service, good price and fast.

The mentioned in this thread seems to be valid options. I'm looking into some of them at the moment I write this, should I proceed then I will post here.

Keep suggestions coming for other providers.

I can only speak wonders of Law 4 Small Business. A proper outfit with lawyers. I'd recommand people read their article about the often overlooked requirement that a registered agent has the address registered in a certain way with USPS.

"To be clear, even if your Registered Agent says they can handle and process regular mail for your company, and that it’s okay to indicate your Registered Agent’s address for the physical mailing address of the company — it’s actually not okay unless that Registered Agent is a valid USPS Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (or CMRA), and you’ll know that because the Registered Agent asks you to fill out USPS Form 1583. If they don’t do this, they are violating USPS regulations, and you therefore open you company up to a claim of fraudulent filing by a plaintiff’s attorney if your company should be sued."

I'm confused... What are my obligations with a New Mexico LLC (non-resident)? Do I have to submit annual reports etc. or not...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Reports must be submitted to the New Mexico Secretary of State, Corporations and Business Services Division. On this page, you will find easy-to-follow instructions for how to file New Mexico Biennial Reports or Annual Reports yourself. ---- New Mexico Biennial Corporate Report - Free Guide & Easy Filing Instructions.
----------------------------------------------------------

Many sites advertise that there is nothing to do in NM LLC...others say you have to do this and this..

I also wrote to incfile... that was answered...
1697261461142.png

1697261508151.png

So, according to Incfile, an NM LLC has no obligations .... reports, reports, etc., or not?

Sorry for my English!!!!

No annual reporting in your case. The link you provided says so too. New Mexico Biennial Corporate Report - Free Guide & Easy Filing Instructions

In New Mexico, all corporations must file a New Mexico Biennial Report every other year, and all nonprofits must file a New Mexico Annual Report once a year.
- Good, your LLC is not a corporation (LLC not INC) and you are not a nonprofit.

New Mexico LLCs have no annual or biennial filing requirements.
- Good, this is your case.

Latest Threads