Our valued sponsor

New to this group had some questions about mentor group.

Heretolearn

Jun 9, 2023
Australia
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just have a few questions regarding the mentors group. I have questions about setting up a payment gateway for a high-risk industry. I understand that these types of questions are answered within the mentor group, and I am more than willing to join. I just wanted to clarify which membership would be best for obtaining guidance on such questions. If I join the Mentor Group Lite, will I be able to discuss and receive guidance on high-risk credit card processing, EMI for high-risk, merchant accounts, and similar topics? I look forward to your responses and learning more.

Yes MG lite subscription would allow for access into the inaccessible threads, setup guides, direct chats/DM with and to reputable forum members, the resources section etc.

which would be of relevance towards all the info you intend to access and further utilize as per your needs.

Welcome Aboard the Oceeteethu&¤#

Yes MG lite subscription would allow for access into the inaccessible threads, setup guides, direct chats/DM with and to reputable forum members, the resources section etc.

which would be of relevance towards all the info you intend to access and further utilize as per your needs.

Welcome Aboard the Oceeteethu&¤#
Sounds great thank you I look forward to learning :)

Reactions: VESTANON
do click on member profile, a drop down menu consisting of messages, rating, reaction score etc would emerge.
along side start converstion option, do click on that.

with the new upgrades carried out, the private chat function no longer exists..

alternatively click on your profile tab, click the message/envelope icon...

below that would be highlighted words of start a new message ...click on that, type in forum member name...and the rest is history. thu&¤#

Reactions: AdH

Latest Threads