Our valued sponsor

NHR Portugal + Romanian micro-company

ilpablo

May 19, 2021
Sofia
Visit site
With the Romanian company you can employ someone part time for a few hundred bucks. Just in case you can get a rental agreement for a space in a co-working to add more substance.

And this it should be enough to avoid that the Portuguese tax authority will consider your company to be taxed in Portugal if you get the personal residency there. Am i right?

Has anyone ever considered or tried this setup?

What are your thoughts about this?

Does it makes any sense to switch your personal residency from Romania to Portugal if you don't want to live in Romania, or it's just a non sense overcomplicating everything?

Why do people think that they are smarter than tax administrations. Do you really think that is believable that a business could make six figures by having one part time employee? If you want to be left alone just hire somebody full time (at least)
Why do you think so? I can work with freelancers all over the world and automate most of the stuff... Not every business need many people to work in.

That’s true, a lot depends in what kind of business you are involved. Some businesses are more human intensive than others but dude, we are talking about one full time employee, not a 10 members team. If you feel safe then go ahead.
I'm not saying i will do this for sure, but anyway if i have an employee in the country how does it change if she/he works 20 or 40 hours per week? Still the job is done within the country of incorporation, so I'm not an expert but logically speaking it shouldn't be an issue

Latest Threads