Our valued sponsor

No one want to discuss World Cup 2022 in Qatar ?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
With all the talk about boycotting Qatar due to human rights violations, I think of the at least 6000 people who have died due to their 1.64 billion USD WC project, their rules against RGBT+ and all the fake that is going on there.

Do you all just sit down and watch football with your beer in one hand and your sausage in the other on a huge big screen and don't give it a thought what has preceded the fantastic big hoax WC 2022 in Qatar is?

Reactions: RealDude
With all the talk about boycotting Qatar due to human rights violations, I think of the at least 6000 people who have died due to their 1.64 billion USD WC project, their rules against RGBT+ and all the fake that is going on there.

Quite a few countries have human rights issues. Also they knew all of this before it was awarded to them but $$$$ speaks louder. So not sure how people growing a conscience now will help :confused:.

Do you all just sit down and watch football with your beer in one hand and your sausage in the other on a huge big screen and don't give it a thought what has preceded the fantastic big hoax WC 2022 in Qatar is?

Most people will not care sadly.

Many countries have issues with human rights.

Where were all the human rights activists when the state prevented people from visiting dying loved ones in hospital or holding a funeral during the last 2 years? Or those who lost their jobs due to not taking an experimental product?

Ah yes, mostly silent! Or even worse, promoting those abuses.

Last edited:
won't watch.......

The only thing here to create change is people not watching the TV which causes a lot of trouble for them and they care a lot about the amount of viewers even more than their reputation
At least i know i don't support such corruption and anti human behavior

Reactions: polonieth

No more to say!
not watching .......seeing all the teams having no backbones just proofed me that todays soccer has nothing to do with the soccer from the 90's i was supporting

The best joke the german team.
Flying with a united logo airplaine to Oman to change the plan to a neutral one and keep flying to Qatar.
No beer as promised
No human rights initiative because of FIFA threat of a yellow card ROFL........
It remembers me of the olympic games under hitler......

Last edited:

Latest Threads