Our valued sponsor

Nominee Director for UK co.

Protinumerix47

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

How to go about searching for a Nominee Director for a UK company? Any direct referrals would be good to avoid middle-man margin. How much would it cost per year?

It's a totally legit and new company providing digital media consultancy services (creating websites, mobile apps). A friend is looking for it, so she can shield her name and focus on her job as main source of income.

Instead of direct referrals, if you can recommend any firms that provide nominee director services at reasonable prices, that would do. Google search churned too many results so not sure which are legitimate and reasonable.

Direct PMs are welcome, lol.

Thanks.
PN47

You cannot shield your name in the UK. Even with a Nominee Director the name of your friend (PSC) will appear publicly in the company's filing.

Without knowing your personal affaire and considering your friend is UK resident, even by going offshore to place such as Seychelles where UBO are not public, it will cost >10k£ to handle everything from formation to advice + accountant.

You cannot shield your name in the UK. Even with a Nominee Director the name of your friend (PSC) will appear publicly in the company's filing.

Without knowing your personal affaire and considering your friend is UK resident, even by going offshore to place such as Seychelles where UBO are not public, it will cost >10k£ to handle everything from formation to advice + accountant.
Thanks Fazoule. It's fine if my friend appears as PSC in UK company as investor, but need Nominee Director (or someone?) as face of company. Currently my friend is only person in UK company so she is investor + face of company, both.

I found 3 nominee director services Has anyone had any experience with them?

Nominee Services - Nominees as Company Director, Secretary or Shareholder (US$ 450)

Nominee Director/Shareholder For UK Company | From US$ 699 (US$699)

Nominee Director - US$ 600
Nominee Shareholder - US$400

One other question.
Is it possible to sign Power of Attorney with Nominee Shareholder, or does it have to be a Nominee Director?

The fee for a nominee depends on how much involvement they have.
The more they are required to do the more the cost. For example bank account or anything like that would be an extra fee.

Budget about £2k-£4k

The fee for a nominee depends on how much involvement they have.
The more they are required to do the more the cost. For example bank account or anything like that would be an extra fee.

Budget about £2k-£4k
Thanks for offer. My friend says it's a steep offer, so Thanks but no Thanks. She added she will close her UK company to avoid any further hassles.